Super Awesome Fun Day!

CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm Counting down the days until my kids are out of school!!
How many fir you?
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:54 pm That sounds great!

Today DH is getting off a little early at 6, but all we have on our todo list is deep clean the house and go to the store. We have a trip to the water park planned for friday though.
Fun! I wish we had a cool water park here. It’s finslly nice enough out that the spray parks have opened up though.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:07 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm
CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:59 pm

HE’S 17 NOW?!?! Omg you almost have an adult!
Right! He had just recently turned 7 when I joined CM and now he's almost a man. I have to take him clothes shopping tomorrow because he's outgrown almost everything...again! I'm having mixed emotions about this birthday. LOL
I remember you talking about him and he was 10 and in my head you had a 12 year old now! Lol 😂
He's like 3 in my head so don't feel bad. LOL I'm not loving his attitude though. My husband and I are both stubborn and we both tend to buck authority sp imagine what we're dealing with right now. It's ridiculous.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:13 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm Counting down the days until my kids are out of school!!
How many fir you?
16 school days!! Last day of school is june 14th
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Right! He had just recently turned 7 when I joined CM and now he's almost a man. I have to take him clothes shopping tomorrow because he's outgrown almost everything...again! I'm having mixed emotions about this birthday. LOL
I remember you talking about him and he was 10 and in my head you had a 12 year old now! Lol 😂
He's like 3 in my head so don't feel bad. LOL I'm not loving his attitude though. My husband and I are both stubborn and we both tend to buck authority sp imagine what we're dealing with right now. It's ridiculous.
Haha 😆 I wish you good luck!
I’m not looking forward to that. My 9 year old is counting down to when she’s teen already. ☹️
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I’m not looking forward to that. My 9 year old is counting down to when she’s teen already. ☹️
Well buckle up because this has been a bumpy ass ride. As long as he doesn't end up strong out under a bridge somewhere I'm counting it as a win at this point. He's so F***ing unmotivated. He won't even get a damn DL FFS.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Well buckle up because this has been a bumpy ass ride. As long as he doesn't end up strong out under a bridge somewhere I'm counting it as a win at this point. He's so F***ing unmotivated. He won't even get a damn DL FFS.

Oh he’s like that.. that would have me pulling out my hair. My older brother still lives with my parents and doesn’t have a DL. 😬
I mean I’m sure it’ll be fine. 😁
Bingo

Unread post

great you did that.....making memories. ....
i enjoyed games and gardening today...plus great company with my dh....we're retired. ....
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Oh he’s like that.. that would have me pulling out my hair. My older brother still lives with my parents and doesn’t have a DL. 😬
I mean I’m sure it’ll be fine. 😁
Ahhh I'll move! LOL He flat out says he isn't responsible enough to drive so I'm not pushing it. At least he's self aware. He has really bad fine and gross motor skills so I think he thinks he can't do it but the boy has no problem with the tractor so it's kind of silly. Of course there aren't other vehicles to worry about in the field.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Super awesome fun day was a success, both kids passed out on the way home!
9A8AB43B-F01A-4BBB-A9F6-F2AE9B805ED0.jpeg
27F21E3C-48BD-4F39-ACA9-38C80C5ACDFB.jpeg
Locked Previous topicNext topic