Super Awesome Fun Day!

bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:59 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm Nothing much today. Mostly making lists. Tomorrow is my son's 17th birthday so I'm preparing for that.
HE’S 17 NOW?!?! Omg you almost have an adult!
Right! He had just recently turned 7 when I joined CM and now he's almost a man. I have to take him clothes shopping tomorrow because he's outgrown almost everything...again! I'm having mixed emotions about this birthday. LOL
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Things are super strapped this month and next month (bills, birthdays, etc). I am hoping that by July, kiddo and I can do something fun. Just the two of us. We may hit the coast or head into the big bad city up north, LOL.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:16 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm Nothing much today. Mostly making lists. Tomorrow is my son's 17th birthday so I'm preparing for that.
Right! He had just recently turned 7 when I joined CM and now he's almost a man. I have to take him clothes shopping tomorrow because he's outgrown almost everything...again! I'm having mixed emotions about this birthday. LOL
For a lot of us, our kids practically grew into adulthood while we killed time on CM!
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Counting down the days until my kids are out of school!!
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:34 pm

For a lot of us, our kids practically grew into adulthood while we killed time on CM!
That is so true. CM kept me sane when I wanted to kill him. It worked, he's still kicking. LOL
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:58 pm

That is so true. CM kept me sane when I wanted to kill him. It worked, he's still kicking. LOL
Mine went from preschooler to almost high schooler (starts high school in fall). And there were days when CM kept me from giving her a swift kick in her ass.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sounds great!

Today DH is getting off a little early at 6, but all we have on our todo list is deep clean the house and go to the store. We have a trip to the water park planned for friday though.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I remember you talking about him and he was 10 and in my head you had a 12 year old now! Lol 😂
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm Things are super strapped this month and next month (bills, birthdays, etc). I am hoping that by July, kiddo and I can do something fun. Just the two of us. We may hit the coast or head into the big bad city up north, LOL.
Today is costing me more than I expected with all my free admissions. 😬
Hopefully you can get out and do something fun over the summer. I’ve been dying to take my kids out to Vancouver but it hasn’t happened yet. Our summer vacation this year is going to sask for mils birthday next weekend. DH had to fight with his boss to get 3 whole days off cause no one else is qualified to do his job and his boss has claimed that’s his vacation days.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

and we’ve watched so many kids grow up on there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic