My first world problem of the day

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My job doesn’t offer direct deposit but since I have chase I just do mobile deposit and the money clears 24 hours later.

Today I went to deposit my check and it says I’m over the limit for mobile deposits. You’re only allowed to deposit up to 5,000 a month with mobile deposits and if I deposit my check it puts me 400 bucks over the limit.

I work until 6.

I won’t be able to deposit my check until tomorrow meaning it won’t clear until Sunday 😭

I called and they absolutely won’t budge whatsoever.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh weird. And annoying. My bank doesn't even offer debit cards. I'm super old school when it comes to that and it helps me to spend less. Usually, lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:52 am Oh weird. And annoying. My bank doesn't even offer debit cards. I'm super old school when it comes to that and it helps me to spend less. Usually, lol.
I never knew until now, I think I may switch banks actually. I think capital one doesn’t do that.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sucks, I’m sorry:( I don’t have Chase, that kind of makes sense. Our landlord uses Chase. We deposit our rent by check directly at Chase. Every once in a while if we pay on our due date, we’ll get a text that night asking if we had. I thought it was weird because whenever a check is deposited into our account it is immediately available. I hope this doesn’t put you in a tight spot for the next couple days.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:52 am Oh weird. And annoying. My bank doesn't even offer debit cards. I'm super old school when it comes to that and it helps me to spend less. Usually, lol.
I went to a bank the other week and was greeted with a sign that stated that the back was fully digital and deposits and withdrawals could only be done thought ATM's. It was quite the shock as why would you have a large stand alone bank and only allow electronic deposits and withdrawals.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 pm
I went to a bank the other week and was greeted with a sign that stated that the back was fully digital and deposits and withdrawals could only be done thought ATM's. It was quite the shock as why would you have a large stand alone bank and only allow electronic deposits and withdrawals.
I would die, lol. I don't trust depositing via ATM and have never done it. Not once. You'd think I was raised in the 1930s, lmao.

That is a huge waste for them overhead-wise unless they have offices for loans and stuff like that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sorry the stupid union decided companies cant use direct deposit so we lost ours. I hate it!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:03 pm
highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 pm
I would die, lol. I don't trust depositing via ATM and have never done it. Not once. You'd think I was raised in the 1930s, lmao.

That is a huge waste for them overhead-wise unless they have offices for loans and stuff like that.
Big thing is the ATM does not allow envelopes when you deposit. You also do not enter a amount the machine does it for you. Not sure how it handles cheques I refused to find out by depositing through the machine. I want the damn envelope.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's really weird. My bank doesn't care how much I deposit per month. I wonder why yours does that?

My first world problem is I am getting $50 in gift cards from my insurance but my stupid insurance sent them to my Mom's house. I used to live there 5 years ago and they have my new address and they've sent me mail here. So idk why they sent my GC's there. Now I have to make an extra trip out of the way of my normal errands to go get them.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

My first world problem is that I just finished donating blood and someone just took the last bag of Smartfood from the canteen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic