My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

depending on your location/state there are other issues that go hand in hand with allowing your lawn to overgrow out of control. Fire risk, vermin, ticks and other insects, snakes, etc.

but it's your yard to neglect.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lawns are a huge waste of water, and a big contributor to run-off pollution. Turf grass has very shallow roots and almost all the fertilizer and "weed control" you add gets washed off by rain and ends up in the water shed, polluting lakes, bays, and streams.

We use ground covers, perennial plant beds, patios pavers with drainage, and stone walkways.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unexpected.. lol!
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:49 pm :evil: :twisted:
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The Church Lady wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:02 pm
The Church Lady wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:40 pm
Well you claim that it looks beautiful, so why wouldn't you post a pic? How are we supposed to agree with you if we can't even see it?
I dont really care if you agree. It isnt worth it to post a picture
Ok, so basically it's fugly and your neighbors have every right to be pissed.
No one has the right to be pissed about something that isn't even their business in the first place
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:02 pm

I dont really care if you agree. It isnt worth it to post a picture
No one has the right to be pissed about something that isn't even their business in the first place

No honey, that's not how it works. Your actions affect other people even if you are within your rights to do whatever you're doing. The house that's next to me that is unoccupied and neglected by its owner is bringing down my property value at a time when I am trying to sell my own house. I have every right to be pissed at how that affects me. You don't get to say how other people should feel.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:27 am

No honey, that's not how it works. Your actions affect other people even if you are within your rights to do whatever you're doing. The house that's next to me that is unoccupied and neglected by its owner is bringing down my property value at a time when I am trying to sell my own house. I have every right to be pissed at how that affects me. You don't get to say how other people should feel.
I live out in the country. Most of the area is "neglected"
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:30 am

It doesn't matter. You don't get to say how other people are allowed to feel about how your actions affect them
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:31 am

It doesn't matter. You don't get to say how other people are allowed to feel about how your actions affect them
Don't tell me how to feel.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:34 am

I'm not. I'm telling you you can't tell someone else they aren't allowed to be pissed at you. You can feel however you want to about that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:35 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:34 am

I'm not. I'm telling you you can't tell someone else they aren't allowed to be pissed at you. You can feel however you want to about that.
That is my opinion.

Stop being a hypocrite.
Locked Previous topicNext topic