Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:17 am
Guest wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am
Guest wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Yeah, me too.

I was talking to my husband on the phone this morning and he had the nerve to say to me that "He's tired of being accused of lying and being called a liar". I said, "I only said you were lying because I know you are lying" (This is about where he was that night) He then said "No I'm not and I'm sick of it"....so I said "Do you really want to talk about this....because I don't think you want to talk about this and I'm not even sure I want to talk about this yet". And he hung up on me.

I'm going to have to confront him so he will realize that he can't lie his way out of this one and he's not the victim. Because he loves being the victim.

Sorry to bother you with this.
Then expose him and deal with the repercussions. You will be set financially anyway, so what's the big deal?
I'm thinking about doing just that.
Which is why you're torturing yourself to get proof?
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You've been married to him for 26 years, have grandkids and shared business interests. Practically speaking, divorce would be difficult and financially foolish. If you were to stick with being practical, you'd ignore this. A lot of men don't consider it cheating.

When you married him, you said "in sickness and in health." Erectile dysfunction is a medical issue. It's an important issue for many men or there wouldn't be so many drugs to treat it.

Men feel very defined by both their penises and their work. Someone else said you were emasculating. That's true as far as work. And now his penis doesn't do its job either. He's confused and doesn't know what to do. Men don't like going to doctors and ED is embarassing despite being a medical issue.

I understand that your feelings are hurt. I think the lying is worse, but he felt backed into a corner. He's probably taken the easy way out and lied about other things because it's easier than fighting.

I really think that you need to be "all in" to your marriage. Have a calm (as calm as possible) discussion, get marital counseling, S*x counseling, medical treatment.

If you were dating, then this would be worth dumping him for. If you were married without children and business interests, then maybe. Since you've got the grandkids and the business interests, I think you should try to save the marriage.

If you're going to be married, then it should be a good experience for both of you. When you got married, you put your marriage first. Then you had to worry about kids and business. Marriage needs to be a priority if it's going to work. You're obviously a good businessperson. Treat your marriage as a business that you want to salvage.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:15 pm Yes, I do want to remain married to him. But only for convenience. It would literally take years for us to divorce and we would both lose business wise because things would have to be sold, liquidated, etc. Plus, he works for me now and generates decent money that also goes to me, so divorcing him would be really stupid for me financially.

I think (after reading quite a few articles over the past 24 hours) that he fits into the whole erectile dysfunction person who goes to this place because there's no pressure for him to perform there and it's an anxiety release for him as well.

I used to actually like him, but it will take a long time before I feel that way again. If ever.

As it stands now, S*x doesn't have a role in our marriage. His penis doesn't work and he runs from it.
Verrine wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 pm Do you want to be married to this man or not? I (but that's me, not you) don't think this is worth divorcing over. I do think that you need to discuss WHY he wants to go to one and the role S*x had and has in your relationship.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.
This alone would make me file for divorce. He clearly can't be trusted, and doesn't care how you feel about anything. He doesn't touch you, he shouldn't be trusting anyone. Clearly you had doubts before, or you wouldn't have put the tracker on his phone. I think it's time for you to pack up and leave.

Anon 2

Unread post

"Masturbate me" LMAO
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 am I really like the youtube videos of legit asian massage and spas. They look very good and I bet it feels amazing. But I am totally scared to try to go to find one because I worry they are going to try to masturbate me or something and I have to be like "WOAH! I just wanted some thai massage!!!!"
Attachments
tenor (6).gif
Anon 7

Unread post

But thats not what you said on page 1. You said you put a location tracker on his phone.....NOT that you turned on the Find my iphone app thats on both of your phones.
IF you are going to troll successfully in this group, you must keep your facts straight ..otherwise you will get busted

I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In/size]
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 pm How exactly was he emasculated? I had a nice conversation with him on the phone and said nothing about the knowledge I had acquired.

So turning on the "Find my iPhone" app (That he loaded to his phone and we all have access to) is now emasculating? It's on my phone, kids and grandkids phones. Have you never heard of this or what? You must not have an iPhone.

If you suspected your husband was up to something, you wouldn't try and find out what?

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 am

I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.

Let's guess why he wants no part of you ... Good Lord!

Immasculation doesn't get a guy hot. You ought to read up on that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic