Help with Lesson Plan .....

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:31 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Lies from the pit, you mean the home you allowed him to grow up in? If he was in her house to shine the flashlight, and steal her cellphone then he broke in and robbed her, and in many cases a flashlight counts a weapon. You do yourself and your children a great disservice by now owning the truth.
I remember this story. That’s exactly what he did. He broke in and robbed an elderly lady. I can’t remember all the details but it seems to me there was more to the story too.
I went and searched her posts since she wants to lie. Uh my husband took the kids to a movie and I have nothing better to do. She also shared this link. https://929thelake.com/lake-charles-man ... of-crimes/
Damn! He had a knife too. He went on a robbing spree.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:41 pm

I remember this story. That’s exactly what he did. He broke in and robbed an elderly lady. I can’t remember all the details but it seems to me there was more to the story too.
I went and searched her posts since she wants to lie. Uh my husband took the kids to a movie and I have nothing better to do. She also shared this link. https://929thelake.com/lake-charles-man ... of-crimes/
Damn! He had a knife too. He went on a robbing spree.
Like I said, I shared that link with reasons! There's nothing hidden, and those years are behind Him. That is my son's testimony to share, and not mine. He is more than an Overcomer, and you only know a small part of the story. Stay there in 2015 when that actually happened, we are pressing on to what is ahead.

◄ Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Exactly what is ahead, may I ask? Did he obtain his GED while in custody? Did he earn any certifications or a license that will make him employable so that he has a road ahead of him? How has his home life changed? Faith can be a wonderful thing. If it is important to you as a parent, you must teach them that while faith can hold him up, we are all expected to own our choices. If we repeat the same mistake time and time again, we can not depend on faith to wipe the surface clean over and over. Faith is not a tool to clean up with.

How will he learn to put those years behind him? He has no example to follow, neither you or his father, have been able to put your past mistakes behind you. If either of you had, then you would not continue to repeat them time and time again. What example has he set for his younger brothers?

It is, to me, a great shame that you been given a gift you waste. Your gift of words are wasted on such things as pretending the past doesn't matter. You have been given an amazing gift, you are talented, and yet you waste it by pretending. A priest once told me that not everything is an act of God or an act of the devil, sometimes people just do bad things. Your husband just does bad things. Your son just did bad things. It is a waste.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:47 pm Exactly what is ahead, may I ask? Did he obtain his GED while in custody? Did he earn any certifications or a license that will make him employable so that he has a road ahead of him? How has his home life changed? Faith can be a wonderful thing. If it is important to you as a parent, you must teach them that while faith can hold him up, we are all expected to own our choices. If we repeat the same mistake time and time again, we can not depend on faith to wipe the surface clean over and over. Faith is not a tool to clean up with.

How will he learn to put those years behind him? He has no example to follow, neither you or his father, have been able to put your past mistakes behind you. If either of you had, then you would not continue to repeat them time and time again. What example has he set for his younger brothers?

It is, to me, a great shame that you been given a gift you waste. Your gift of words are wasted on such things as pretending the past doesn't matter. You have been given an amazing gift, you are talented, and yet you waste it by pretending. A priest once told me that not everything is an act of God or an act of the devil, sometimes people just do bad things. Your husband just does bad things. Your son just did bad things. It is a waste.
Such wise words wasted on someone who cannot hear it. Wise words wasted on someone who doesn’t want to hear it. Who will just quote scripture and babble nonsensical misguided spirituality. It is a shame.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I truly hope the internet detectives find where you are and warn the parents of the kids you will preach you’re delusional bullshit to. God doesn’t see you you lost him a long time ago when you blasphemed about your wife beater husband
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Lies from the pit, you mean the home you allowed him to grow up in? If he was in her house to shine the flashlight, and steal her cellphone then he broke in and robbed her, and in many cases a flashlight counts a weapon. You do yourself and your children a great disservice by now owning the truth.
You are a creepy weird sick stalker (from the cm fb group) that more than likely and hopefully doesn't have a dh or kids. You and the other anons in this ppst are just weird as f**k and its a good thing you can hide behind the anon feature otherwise you would be shunned by normal members
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 am

You are a creepy weird sick stalker (from the cm fb group) that more than likely and hopefully doesn't have a dh or kids. You and the other anons in this ppst are just weird as f**k and its a good thing you can hide behind the anon feature otherwise you would be shunned by normal members
I’m not on the Facebook group. She posted that her. You can search from on this site. Everything I posted can be found from this site. I didn’t even search until she started to deny what she said. I do have a husband and children. I don’t think my husband is Jesus and he doesn’t abuse me. I wish she would get help. But she just lies and digs deeper into her delusions. Someone needs to do a wellness check because her husband is probably abusing her again. She shouldn’t be teaching children she’s not stable.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good grief. Homophobic nonsense.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:14 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
Lol, that’s perfect for Father’s Day, teach hate. Homophobe much? You do know that men wrote the Bible right?
I don't care if a left-handed Raccoon wrote it

So you’re basically just trying to start shit?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm The mother of jesus needs help with Sunday school?!
😂 right. She can’t be serious with this shit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic