Christians... how do you feel

Unread post

They shouldn't be splitting up the families. They should just be sending the entire families back to where they came from.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 pm

It is specific
No, its not. You only had one sentence in the OP that could refer to anything. Don't be F***ing coy and obtuse. If you want to have an intelligent discussion about a topic-outline the goddamn topic.

You edited it and changed it but my original comment to you was about how you worded it the first time which was very badly
Your initial comment to me was before I added Trump, yes. Yet, others knew exactly what I was referring to.

If you want to argue with me, cool... do so. But dont come on every post I make and be a p**sy.
So what do you want to say to me?
Oh watch out we have a badass!

No, not everyone knew what you meant. Other posters were also like "too vague".

And you are a coward anon so how can I know which posts are yours or not??
KMA

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:49 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 pm

No, its not. You only had one sentence in the OP that could refer to anything. Don't be F***ing coy and obtuse. If you want to have an intelligent discussion about a topic-outline the goddamn topic.

You edited it and changed it but my original comment to you was about how you worded it the first time which was very badly
Your initial comment to me was before I added Trump, yes. Yet, others knew exactly what I was referring to.

If you want to argue with me, cool... do so. But dont come on every post I make and be a p**sy.
So what do you want to say to me?
Oh watch out we have a badass!

No, not everyone knew what you meant. Other posters were also like "too vague".

And you are a coward anon so how can I know which posts are yours or not??
What was your screen name before this one? You sound exactly like that know it all "gem master" from Missouri.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If going by man's law then why should they get special treatment for breaking the law?

By God's law.....we are to love as he loves us....unconditionally.

I believe the American Government should find a way to incorporate both. Being separated from your children and loved ones is one of the consequences to breaking the law in America but we could do so with a bit of compassion for a small human life. Those children are drug from the only home they know and forced into a long scary trek to a land that is foreign. They could at least hug and console those small children. The children don't have a choice and shouldn't be treated as they broke the law. Find family back where they came from and get them back home. Regardless of the dangers they face,home is home.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The kids are free to leave with their parents. Their parents are free to come back LEGALLY. I am kinda tired how people are trying to turn people that BROKE THE LAW into these poor helpless victims.
Man's law is to be followed.
alexmom529
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:10 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:12 pm Depends on why they are.
this. This OP is hella vague
It's been in the news for awhile now.

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am The kids are free to leave with their parents. Their parents are free to come back LEGALLY. I am kinda tired how people are trying to turn people that BROKE THE LAW into these poor helpless victims.
100 % agree
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 am
jas wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am The kids are free to leave with their parents. Their parents are free to come back LEGALLY. I am kinda tired how people are trying to turn people that BROKE THE LAW into these poor helpless victims.
100 % agree
I haven't been paying much attention to the news, but if they aren't being kept apart, and chose to do it, then I don't feel sorry for them. That's their own fault. They broke the law. They knew what it was when they came here, and they should have done all they could to be here legally. Yes, I'm a Christian, but if laws are being broken, then there's only one way to fix it.

The families aren't "Being ripped apart" as someone else said. They are choosing to be apart, and that's their own fault.

RedBottoms

Unread post

alexmom529 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 am
leadfoot40 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:12 pm Depends on why they are.
She edited. Her OP was vague and made zero mention of trump
alexmom529
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:46 pm
alexmom529 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 am

She edited. Her OP was vague and made zero mention of trump
I don’t see Trump mentioned now. I still understood.
Locked Previous topicNext topic