Asian Massage Parlors

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:03 am I really like the youtube videos of legit asian massage and spas. They look very good and I bet it feels amazing. But I am totally scared to try to go to find one because I worry they are going to try to masturbate me or something and I have to be like "WOAH! I just wanted some thai massage!!!!"
I don't think they can masturbate you☺️
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

All you’re going to accomplish here is driving him to different hookers. If you’re gonna stay married to a dude that visits prostitutes, especially if you won’t confront him, you need to accept that he sees them and start banging your tennis pro or something. That’s how it works. You won’t stophim with those tactics.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

And if I were a real bitch, I'd write one of the companies that he does work for and tip them off of what he's up to. He has a morality clause there and they would dump his sorry ass. (And that part of his career means everything to him) He would literally DIE if I did that and for sure that would be the end of our marriage so I'll tuck that away in my back pocket for now.

Removing access to our other car will detour his actions. He has a very identifiable car and I doubt he would drive it there. I will be confiscating both sets of keys the minute I get home.

And I swear, if he dares to do this when I'm home with his own car, I'll drive there and be waiting in the parking lot when he comes out.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:05 am
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:33 am Nothing for the moment. I have no idea long term.

Any suggestions?

I would just talk to him about it and then see what he has to say. Then probably marriage counseling. Remind him that he does not want his face on the newspaper for being busted in something like that. Remind him how that will embarrass him and his kids and grandkids etc.

Unread post

Yeah, no doubt. I've had several somewhat interesting men be interested in me but I put them off because of course I'm married. I doubt I'll really bother with them as I'm not into casual relationships but at least I know now that I have choices if I want to.

But I'm sure as hell not kissing his ass in the future. I'm normally easy going and accommodating but that has come to an end.

The tables have turned.

And what's funny is that he was overly nice and interested and chatty last night on the phone after his little outing. I gave him one word answers and asked him several times where he was and he lied every time and it came easily to him. All while he was driving down the road lying about where he was as I watched him on the map. Then when I texted that I didn't buy his story he called and lied defensively saying "I don't care if you buy it or not...it's THE TRUTH". And he was so indignant about it. I laughed and said "ok, whatever you say".

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:09 pm Guess it’s time to hire a hot yoga instructor
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 am Seriously? So now I'm to blame for being suspicious of what he was up to?

So I should just sit around being oblivious?

We won't get a divorce. We are both oder and I suspect this has been going on for years now. I just finally figured out how to get confirmation of my suspicions.
jas wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 am Your marriage was over when you put the tracker on his phone.

Unread post

Then I'll drive him to different hookers. He's very well known in the community and he has to be careful. He'll be stupid and get caught if I make it difficult for him, or he'll stop being an idiot.

And if he gets caught, he's ruined.

I cannot control his behavior, just mine.

MistressNinja wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 pm All you’re going to accomplish here is driving him to different hookers. If you’re gonna stay married to a dude that visits prostitutes, especially if you won’t confront him, you need to accept that he sees them and start banging your tennis pro or something. That’s how it works. You won’t stophim with those tactics.
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

And if I were a real bitch, I'd write one of the companies that he does work for and tip them off of what he's up to. He has a morality clause there and they would dump his sorry ass. (And that part of his career means everything to him) He would literally DIE if I did that and for sure that would be the end of our marriage so I'll tuck that away in my back pocket for now.

Removing access to our other car will detour his actions. He has a very identifiable car and I doubt he would drive it there. I will be confiscating both sets of keys the minute I get home.

And I swear, if he dares to do this when I'm home with his own car, I'll drive there and be waiting in the parking lot when he comes out.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:05 am

I would just talk to him about it and then see what he has to say. Then probably marriage counseling. Remind him that he does not want his face on the newspaper for being busted in something like that. Remind him how that will embarrass him and his kids and grandkids etc.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m so sorry, really, that’s a painful thing to discover. You need to talk this out at least. I couldn’t put up with that.
i rise.....
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm in Oregon
LuluJa wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:41 am What kind of proof do you have he might have done this?

We just had a place back in the early spring get busted for being an asian massage parlour. It was swept under the rug very quickly. They didn't want their little black book exposed. Had to be some juicy names on it.
Do you live in Tulsa? We had one busted early this year too!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14

Unread post

It really is painful. And I'm not sure what to do with my feelings because I hate him and I want him to suffer.

I know his personality though and he would deny, deny, deny and I'm not willing to tell him how I know where he was because the second he finds that out, my tracking him will end and I want to be able to track him at least for awhile to see how often this is going on and if there's more I have yet to discover. Plus, confrontation won't give me any satisfaction. He runs from any sort of confrontation and discourse. He's would crumble and run with his tail between his legs and then tell me I'm a bitch for wanting to talk about it. Somehow it would all be my fault and he would make himself the victim.

I'm going to have to put up with it for awhile at least until I figure out if this is all that's going on. He's screwed no matter what though. I'm just need to figure out if this is worth tossing him out the door.

CreamTop wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:06 pm I’m so sorry, really, that’s a painful thing to discover. You need to talk this out at least. I couldn’t put up with that.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Do you want to be married to this man or not? I (but that's me, not you) don't think this is worth divorcing over. I do think that you need to discuss WHY he wants to go to one and the role S*x had and has in your relationship.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you live on O'ahu?
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Any kind of cheating is a relationship killer for me. He'd be single instantly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic