Who is going to Build A Bear today?

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's now over due to all the overcrowding.

This was to be expected. Ridiculous to do a promo like this when there are going to be massive crowds and chaos.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stuffed animals have never been our thing.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not me, my son went last week with his day camp.

I just read that some stores had to close their doors due to huge lines and running out of bears. Some parents are freaking out on social media. :?
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Nope
I’m one of those regular weird people.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We went at 920 and left at 145. Didn’t get animals. But I got two $15 coupons. I’ll go back next week and get some animals for them. My kids were well behaved in line. If they started to fuss I would have left earlier. We had people save our spots while we ate lunch.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We did, but we got there early. It was a bit of a line, but not hours long at that point and we were already in the area for other reasons. My daughter really wanted to wait, so I told her we would wait until my one year old started getting upset, but I wasn't waiting in line for long with a crying baby. He ended up napping the whole time. She has wanted the velociraptor one for a while and my six year old son really wanted the Toothless dragon one, but they are normally $30ish each which is more than I will spend for a small stuffed animal, so this was their chance to get one.
What is funny is my son is away at camp, so when I told them it was for him, they said that the child needed to be present to get the deal, so I said "fine, it's for the one year old", so I paid $1 for it instead of the $6 I had expected to spend. I also didn't get any clothes or accessories, which helped us move up a bit in the line.
Locked Previous topicNext topic