Summer Camps

Kikibix
Countess
Countess

I went to summer camp every year growing up and continued on as paid staff in my late teens. Fabulous times! So many things to experience that don’t happen in daily life, so many new friends.
Kikibix
Countess
Countess

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm When I think of sleepaway camps I think bed bugs so nope lol.
The camp my kids went to puts every single piece of luggage in a heat treatment room before they set foot in the cabins. Also they did lice checks at check in. Trust me the camps don’t want issues, better to check and prevent.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

They only go to Vacation Bible school for about a week, but it’s not the sleepover type.

All the other stuff like camping, canoeing, hiking and such we do as a family and with my extended family which includes 7 other kids so It’s a bunch of fun.
Anonymous 10

My dd spent a summer at a weight loss summer camp thing last year, but it wasn't effective enough to justify the price
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Kikibix wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:31 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 pm When I think of sleepaway camps I think bed bugs so nope lol.
The camp my kids went to puts every single piece of luggage in a heat treatment room before they set foot in the cabins. Also they did lice checks at check in. Trust me the camps don’t want issues, better to check and prevent.

Now that I could deal with. I watched an episode of Infested where a summer camp got them and it just about bankrupt them to get rid of them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic