Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

And if I were a real bitch, I'd write one of the companies that he does work for and tip them off of what he's up to. He has a morality clause there and they would dump his sorry ass. (And that part of his career means everything to him) He would literally DIE if I did that and for sure that would be the end of our marriage so I'll tuck that away in my back pocket for now.

Removing access to our other car will detour his actions. He has a very identifiable car and I doubt he would drive it there. I will be confiscating both sets of keys the minute I get home.

And I swear, if he dares to do this when I'm home with his own car, I'll drive there and be waiting in the parking lot when he comes out.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:05 am
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:33 am Nothing for the moment. I have no idea long term.

Any suggestions?
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:28 am So, what do you plan to do?
I would just talk to him about it and then see what he has to say. Then probably marriage counseling. Remind him that he does not want his face on the newspaper for being busted in something like that. Remind him how that will embarrass him and his kids and grandkids etc.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

And if I were a real bitch, I'd write one of the companies that he does work for and tip them off of what he's up to. He has a morality clause there and they would dump his sorry ass. (And that part of his career means everything to him) He would literally DIE if I did that and for sure that would be the end of our marriage so I'll tuck that away in my back pocket for now.

Removing access to our other car will detour his actions. He has a very identifiable car and I doubt he would drive it there. I will be confiscating both sets of keys the minute I get home.

And I swear, if he dares to do this when I'm home with his own car, I'll drive there and be waiting in the parking lot when he comes out.

Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:33 am Nothing for the moment. I have no idea long term.

Any suggestions?

I would just talk to him about it and then see what he has to say. Then probably marriage counseling. Remind him that he does not want his face on the newspaper for being busted in something like that. Remind him how that will embarrass him and his kids and grandkids etc.
have you considered going to the massage parlor and checking it out yourself? Even asking the ladies if they have seen this man and show them a picture of him? Then straight tell them if he shows up again they better ask him to leave if they don't want a reign of terror to rain down on them from you. Scare them basically.

But then he will probably just go elsewhere or something. If he is really determined to cheat-nothing will stop him. But maybe if he was just casually doing this-it might be enough to stop him for good

Unread post

Omg, I'm not sure I could do that. That's a GREAT idea though. Something else to file away.

Thanks!

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:56 am
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am Well, I just wrote a letter to the anonymous tip address at that city's police department so that should be a very legitimate fear.

have you considered going to the massage parlor and checking it out yourself? Even asking the ladies if they have seen this man and show them a picture of him? Then straight tell them if he shows up again they better ask him to leave if they don't want a reign of terror to rain down on them from you. Scare them basically.

But then he will probably just go elsewhere or something. If he is really determined to cheat-nothing will stop him. But maybe if he was just casually doing this-it might be enough to stop him for good
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Most of these Asian owned places are sleazy and not ethical. We have ones open until 1am in sketchy parts of town.

Yes that sounds legit !
J&M Mom
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 am Dude around here when they post their mug shots when they get busted its always some 50 year old Asian woman. they are not good looking or young or super pretty. So yeah I don't quite get it either
There was one in Dalton, GA that got busted and the women were 63 and 67 years old!
RedBottoms

Unread post

J&M Mom wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:28 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 am Dude around here when they post their mug shots when they get busted its always some 50 year old Asian woman. they are not good looking or young or super pretty. So yeah I don't quite get it either
There was one in Dalton, GA that got busted and the women were 63 and 67 years old!
I live near there! I remember that! that was the one I was basically referencing! I saw the pictures and was like "Man you have to be super desperate"
J&M Mom
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:29 am
J&M Mom wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:28 am
I live near there! I remember that! that was the one I was basically referencing! I saw the pictures and was like "Man you have to be super desperate"
My husband likes to joke about that place. The lights are always on but there is never any cars there. He wants to go knock on the door for curiosity’s sake.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

We all have iPhones, everyone can track everyone else from the find my iPhone app. Damn, I guess I better let DH know we are over, he’s going to be so surprised 😔
jas wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 am Your marriage was over when you put the tracker on his phone.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Actually I think the thrills are kind of expensive
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 am I'd be so disgusted. The effort these guys go to and for nothing more than a cheap thrill.

There are two of those places within a couple hours drive of where we currently live. I keep waiting for them to get busted but I guess they have some influential clients to protect them.
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Guess it’s time to hire a hot yoga instructor
Guest wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 am Seriously? So now I'm to blame for being suspicious of what he was up to?

So I should just sit around being oblivious?

We won't get a divorce. We are both oder and I suspect this has been going on for years now. I just finally figured out how to get confirmation of my suspicions.
jas wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 am Your marriage was over when you put the tracker on his phone.
Locked Previous topicNext topic