Unhealthy birthday meals

Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I went all out in New Orleans and encourage birthdays to be an understandable "cheat" day. Happy birthday to him!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm bad about healthy dining rules at the best of times so you can imagine how unhealthy the birthday/vacation meals are, lol. If anyone can walk away from the table at the end, the meal wasn't big enough!
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Birthdays should be for favorites imo
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What did you eat and where while you were there?
Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm I went all out in New Orleans and encourage birthdays to be an understandable "cheat" day. Happy birthday to him!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Make his favorite meal. At my house the birthday person picks the supper. Mine was chili. My dh was pizza. My youngest was pizza. My middle was golash and homemade fries and my oldest is Sunday so I have yet to figure out what she wants.
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Make that...
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm I went all out in New Orleans and encourage birthdays to be an understandable "cheat" day. Happy birthday to him!
Aww, thanks! He is having a good day, we just had lunch together on his lunch break!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:08 pm I'm bad about healthy dining rules at the best of times so you can imagine how unhealthy the birthday/vacation meals are, lol. If anyone can walk away from the table at the end, the meal wasn't big enough!
LOL, I love it...
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 am
Lemons wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 am I would make his favorite meal! What is chicken fried steak anyway? I’ve seen that phrase before.
It’s a cheap cut of beef steak breaded & fried, named in the old days because you fried it in the old leftover fried chicken grease/fat, lol!

Then as if the red meat and fat frying is not bad enough, you smother it in fat based white gravy.
Ok, Now I know it’s not chicken! Sounds like something my husband would love.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Favorite meal always!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic