Do you disturb a quiet baby?

Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh. I'd still probably get them. I like playing with babies <3
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Does your boss know how much you post on here about your job? I’ve had nannies before and I would lose my F***ing mind if I found out they were making posts EVERY F***ing DAY about what I did and didn’t allow.

You are being paid to do what the parents tell you to do. Why do you need to keep putting this shit out there?

I’m not sure what your specific deal is, but I paid my nanny $25/hr with a guaranteed 40 hours a week (that she never worked), provided a car filled with gas, a fridge filled with food (including what she asked me to have around for lunch), etc.

If she did what you do here EVERY F***ing DAY I would have certainly been hurt and pissef.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 pm Does your boss know how much you post on here about your job? I’ve had nannies before and I would lose my F***ing mind if I found out they were making posts EVERY F***ing DAY about what I did and didn’t allow.

You are being paid to do what the parents tell you to do. Why do you need to keep putting this shit out there?

I’m not sure what your specific deal is, but I paid my nanny $25/hr with a guaranteed 40 hours a week (that she never worked), provided a car filled with gas, a fridge filled with food (including what she asked me to have around for lunch), etc.

If she did what you do here EVERY F***ing DAY I would have certainly been hurt and pissef.

Feel better now?
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 pm Does your boss know how much you post on here about your job? I’ve had nannies before and I would lose my F***ing mind if I found out they were making posts EVERY F***ing DAY about what I did and didn’t allow.

That job still open for grabs? Can the food be steaks and expensive cheeses? Can the lunches be Chili's baby back ribs? omg my mouth is watering...
Deleted User 244

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Feel better now?
I feel better about my decision to work part-time from home rather than have a “big” job. You’re being so unprofessional.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:57 pm Let’s say you’ve got a 4 month old and he’s in his crib sleeping.

He wakes up and is talking to himself and entertaining himself chewing on his hands.

He’s not crying, fussing, or whining.

Do you leave him be until he starts crying/whining/fussing? Or do you go get him the moment he wakes up?

Edit:
I’m nanny. Not mommy

Kiddo was fine and in his crib. I was watching him from the monitor and Dad walks in and sees and asked me to go get him.

Thought maybe I was wrong, I’ve never disturbed a happy baby unless I needed to but thought maybe my ways were outdated or wrong.

Of course I’ll do as the parents wish I just wondered if what I did was wrong.
my baby is exactly 4 months old, hell no I wouldn't disturb him. I would leave him be until he starts crying .
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Feel better now?
I feel better about my decision to work part-time from home rather than have a “big” job. You’re being so unprofessional.
Do you really think I care what you think?
Deleted User 244

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:43 pm

That job still open for grabs? Can the food be steaks and expensive cheeses? Can the lunches be Chili's baby back ribs? omg my mouth is watering...
We are a foodie household. I’m vegan, but that just means everyone else eats the best cuts of meat from organic, local farms. Chili’s is disgusting.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:06 pm
Spookly wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:43 pm

We are a foodie household. I’m vegan, but that just means everyone else eats the best cuts of meat from organic, local farms. Chili’s is disgusting.
Ohhh I'm all good with that <3 I like a lot of different vegetables, I just don't like fake meat. I've had organic meat and remember thinking there's no way I can go back, but DH had a job loss and got massively cut with finances so we had no choice but to stick with the inexpensive stuff. It took my stomach to hell and back but I finally got use to the 80% meat again.

:0 you shush, chili's is beautiful, lol.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 pm
MC08 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Feel better now?
Do you really think I care what you think?
You are ridiculous. A family hired you to do a very personal job and you’re putting intimate details of their life our there for a bunch of strangers to read. I would dismiss you immediately.

You don’t have to care what I think, but you’ve shown your ethics and character by posting intimate details of someone else’s life out there for complete strangers to read.
Locked Previous topicNext topic