I dont see a way out of this . I feel a panic attack coming.

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:14 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:29 pm
Catdaughter20 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:53 pm How do you have so much money just laying around? You don't work, you're on welfare.
I do work.I do Uber and its decent money here in Vegas.I also dont spend alot of money day to day . I still have money I havent touched at all from my last car accident settlement combined with the money from my mom's passing.Its not much and I dont touch it.Its $19k and its in a CD. Its for my kids when i pass away.They also have their own savings accounts I deposit in regularly.

If dd has to stay behind that money will come out of my emergency fund( not the cd).
You get food and housing assistance every month. How much does that cover?
I don't get food stamps anymore that ended when I started uber. I do get housing assistance. I pay 30% of my income to rent .I also pay gas, electric, water ,sewer and trash collection. I can't afford rent. Its so high. When I start my 9 to 5 hopefully I can be able to give it up.

I'm also on the fence idk if i should just get a menial 9 to 5 or if I should go back and finish my degree. I'll figure it out.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:12 pm I truly don't believe you can be this clueless. You have no money. I think you just think of ridiculous things to post to see how much of a ruckus it will cause.
Everything I post is 100% truth . I have no reason to lie i get nothing out of that.Im really freaked out because I may have to leave my daughter alone in L.A for 4 nights.I did not anticipate the dmv mispelling her name idk why the heck they did that. It even showed her correct name in their system because the clerk insisted I must have wrote the wrong name down and I said I named her why would i mispell her name and ive been writing it her whole life? She tried to argue with me about it saying the paper I signed and looked over had to be mispelled than she looked in the system in her computer and said oh I see your papers hmmm idk how this happened im looking at it right now.They didnt even charge us for a new i.d because it was their mistake.That mistake is now going to cost me thousands of dollars if it doesnt come in time not to mention I wont enjoy the cruise at all because ill be worried sick about my daughter the whole time.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Isn't your son super violent? Whatever happened with that?
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:38 am Isn't your son super violent? Whatever happened with that?
No he isnt super violent. He did have a violent outburst a couple of years ago or was it last year? I dont remember exactly..I still dont know what caused it exactly but I do know he feels abandoned by his dad and it contributed to it.He refused therapy .He apologized to me for beating the crap out of me and dd that day and said he'll never do it again. Its been a really long time and I havent had any issues with him .

I cant force him to speak.I took him to a psychiatrist and a therapist after the incident and he gave one word answers said he's fine and that was that. He appears to be a happy kid...goes to school, has friends there,does his gaming etc.I think his father being missing affects him a ton but there is nothing I can do about that unfortunately.

I wish I was like other single moms that just go out and get a stepdad to replace the missing dad.I missed the boat with that and now its too late he will be 17 soon . I never got the opportunity men just were never interested in me. I've been single their entire lives .

My brother always said you're so ugly how do you live in the biggest city in the world and still can't find a man ?

I moved to Vegas and idk why I thought things would be so different here.I was so optimistic .I thought I would finally find someone who would atleast want to date me but that's not the case at all.I can't even say its worse out here..I was ignored in NYC and I'm equally ignored here.I have already come to terms that I will never have a bf. I have moments where I'm really envious of others and I mourn basic experiences I never got to experience like having a bf in highschool, having a valentine, being taken on a date , going to a club or bar, getting flowers .I never experienced any of that.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:51 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:38 am Isn't your son super violent? Whatever happened with that?
No he isnt super violent. He did have a violent outburst a couple of years ago or was it last year? I dont remember exactly..I still dont know what caused it exactly but I do know he feels abandoned by his dad and it contributed to it.He refused therapy .He apologized to me for beating the crap out of me and dd that day and said he'll never do it again. Its been a really long time and I havent had any issues with him .

I cant force him to speak.I took him to a psychiatrist and a therapist after the incident and he gave one word answers said he's fine and that was that. He appears to be a happy kid...goes to school, has friends there,does his gaming etc.I think his father being missing affects him a ton but there is nothing I can do about that unfortunately.

I wish I was like other single moms that just go out and get a stepdad to replace the missing dad.I missed the boat with that and now its too late he will be 17 soon . I never got the opportunity men just were never interested in me. I've been single their entire lives .

My brother always said you're so ugly how do you live in the biggest city in the world and still can't find a man ?

I moved to Vegas and idk why I thought things would be so different here.I was so optimistic .I thought I would finally find someone who would atleast want to date me but that's not the case at all.I can't even say its worse out here..I was ignored in NYC and I'm equally ignored here.I have already come to terms that I will never have a bf. I have moments where I'm really envious of others and I mourn basic experiences I never got to experience like having a bf in highschool, having a valentine, being taken on a date , going to a club or bar, getting flowers .I never experienced any of that.
Stay Strong Sweetie! It could still happen, but you can make it on your own...
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My suggestion is to call them and ask if you can put the cruise on “hold” if you will. Explain to them that you didn’t buy the insurance but are unable to travel and would like a credit for a future sailing.

I once had to cancel non refundable airline tickets due to an unforseen circumstance and actually got my money back without a fight. So my suggestion—don’t dwell on the negative. Look at what you do have and work with that.
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:13 pm
Heyteacher wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:40 pm Would Carnival allow you to reschedule? I know they won’t refund if you cancel, but perhaps they will give you credit if you reschedule?

I know it’s mute now, but next time spend the $$ on the insurance. That way if something does happen you won’t be stuck eating the cost. Good luck.
I honestly don't know...I don't think they will allow us to reschedule I've always heard if you miss the ship than you're just out of luck. Rescheduling will be a nightmare too because we have no more trips planned this year .DS has to attend summer school to make up credits so he can graduate on time.Its because we moved to Nevada so late in the school year they wouldn't issue them any credits for that year. By the time his summer school ends dd's fall semester begins so idk when we will get to take a trip like this again.

I'm starting my 9 to 5 in the fall as well. I will officially be getting a "real" job .
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:31 pm I vastly underestimated the hotel costs .Holy crap.The rooms during spring break week are $400+ a night for the hotels near the parks. Im looking at candycane inn for dd it says 5 minute walk ,breakfast served which is null and void ...Dd sleeps in late everyday she's not waking up for breakfast. She knows how to get her disability pass for the lines.

This is going to cost me so much money but this is my fault I should have got her i.d months ago.
She's 19. SHE should have dealt with her ID months ago. I'm surprised they would even allow you to deal with it in person since she's an adult. They won't let you do that here unless you have guardianship paperwork.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most people ensure they have all the proper documentation BEFORE booking their travel. I am referring to most people here, you know who actually put thought into their plans well in advance
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Catdaughter20 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:53 pm How do you have so much money just laying around? You don't work, you're on welfare.
Well she did just get an insurance payout from yet another car accident.....oh but she's a good driver
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:43 am Most people ensure they have all the proper documentation BEFORE booking their travel. I am referring to most people here, you know who actually put thought into their plans well in advance
Yep I'm working on a road trip for next June and since we will be driving through Canada I'm already starting to get passports.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic