I don't know what to do

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

SoFloMom wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:50 pm I’m sorry you got into an accident. It really sucks. Did you get medically checked out?

I would say call your insurance and go from there
Yes, I went to the hospital and they gave me pain meds and prescriptions for pain meds and nausea but I havent filled them yet because I dont have transportation. Im still aching but its nothing too horrible.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:48 pm I don't know why you choose to make a living driving. You don't have good luck with driving.
Lol I dont huh...

I had 1 at fault accident and this makes my second not at fault accident.Since ive started uber i have done over 2400 rides with no accidents or issues.This really was a freak accident .I did nothing wrong.Driving in Vegas is very risky many drivers are intoxicated from alcohol,speed demons/daredevils or they're high.I cant tell you how many accidents ive witnessed most of them looked fatal. I got off lucky I was able to walk away.I think im a decent driver..not perfect but not bad at all.
Anonymous 2

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:00 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:57 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:22 pm I swear some of you live to be nasty.Did i personally hurt any of you? Because the vitriol is insane.I just wanted car accident advice not your opinion on my "job" and what you deem a real job and whether or not you like me etc. Like goddamn stop piling on me
If you didn’t call your kids atrocious names, I’d be a little more sympathetic. People shouldn’t be nasty, people shouldn’t say it’s not a real job, but you say a lot of things you shouldn’t so reflect on that next time you want to call your child a name.
I never called my kids any attrocious names! Eff off! If youre talking about the time where I vented ONLINE about what i was currently going thru give me a damn break.I didnt call my child any names and if i did in the moment it was ONLINE and i was venting .Im not perfect! I never said i was a perfect parent.
You’ve called your kids a c**t, a bitch, and many others. It doesn’t matter if it’s online, it’s unacceptable. This is a public website that your kids could easily end up seeing. My point is to reflect on how you feel being called names next time you want to say disgusting things about your kids.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Welp looks like i have a lawyer i was going thru the docusign and i was scrolling and reading and i accidentally clicked finished I didnt mean to press it .I wanted to explore my options more.I did reach out to the case manager and she told me my car issue is separate thank god so Im going to call the other insurance tomorrow morning to figure out what can they do about a rental .I made an appointment with a car dealership tomorrow called Echopark.Ive also been looking at Carvana .Im looking at SUV's for more legroom for my passengers im so tall i feel like my passengers are squished sometimes.

And not that its anyone's business but I am trying to get a regular 9 to 5 that is the goal .I have health problems that im working on currently so I can manage a 9 to 5.Im not against a 9 to 5 at all but when you have back issues that randomly paralyze you for weeks on end than its not that simple.I also have knee surgery coming up and i know you may say hey but you're too young for these issues yeah true but my weight caused it.I have an eating disorder and there is not alot of help out there at all . The therapist im seeing now put me in a V.R contraption and my homework was "discuss the benefits of V.R"🙄
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:17 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:57 pm

If you didn’t call your kids atrocious names, I’d be a little more sympathetic. People shouldn’t be nasty, people shouldn’t say it’s not a real job, but you say a lot of things you shouldn’t so reflect on that next time you want to call your child a name.
I never called my kids any attrocious names! Eff off! If youre talking about the time where I vented ONLINE about what i was currently going thru give me a damn break.I didnt call my child any names and if i did in the moment it was ONLINE and i was venting .Im not perfect! I never said i was a perfect parent.
You’ve called your kids a c**t, a bitch, and many others. It doesn’t matter if it’s online, it’s unacceptable. This is a public website that your kids could easily end up seeing. My point is to reflect on how you feel being called names next time you want to say disgusting things about your kids.
Lol that's a flat out LIE .I have never referred to my kids as any of those names .Ever. The post I vented about my daughter situation is still up .You are a liar.
Anonymous 1

Let me play my tiny violin for those who think I'm mean. I'm not I'm being honest.

Being an Uber driver isn't a 40 hour a week real job. It's generally a side hustle utilized by someone who's trying to supplement their income. They then pay taxes on this being an independent contractor. Let us be honest again, KK has said she works these jobs "under the table"

Further I have zero empathy for someone who uses their only means of transportation for their job yet fails to keep it fully covered in the event of a full loss. No, instead let's sue a teenager who has at best a part time job because they caused an accident.

If you want to continue to enable someone's stupidity then go-ahead, but I won't. It's called grown up, own up and be an adult.
Anonymous 3

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 pm Let me play my tiny violin for those who think I'm mean. I'm not I'm being honest.

Being an Uber driver isn't a 40 hour a week real job. It's generally a side hustle utilized by someone who's trying to supplement their income. They then pay taxes on this being an independent contractor. Let us be honest again, KK has said she works these jobs "under the table"

Further I have zero empathy for someone who uses their only means of transportation for their job yet fails to keep it fully covered in the event of a full loss. No, instead let's sue a teenager who has at best a part time job because they caused an accident.

If you want to continue to enable someone's stupidity then go-ahead, but I won't. It's called grown up, own up and be an adult.
Are you seriously saying that Kookoo should not sue the at fault driver because she's a teen?

Part-time, full-time, weekend, night time jobs are all REAL jobs.

Kookoo, the at fault driver's insurance should pay for your total loss, rental car, medical bills, and loss of your Uber pay. They may give you a hard time but just be sure to expeditiously give them all the paperwork they ask for and include loss of pay even when you have a rental because legally, your can't use a rental for Uber.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:24 pm Let me play my tiny violin for those who think I'm mean. I'm not I'm being honest.

Are you seriously saying that Kookoo should not sue the at fault driver because she's a teen?

Part-time, full-time, weekend, night time jobs are all REAL jobs.

Kookoo, the at fault driver's insurance should pay for your total loss, rental car, medical bills, and loss of your Uber pay. They may give you a hard time but just be sure to expeditiously give them all the paperwork they ask for and include loss of pay even when you have a rental because legally, your can't use a rental for Uber.
Thank you i plan to do that and i definitely will not be using the rental to uber it will be to get me to my dr appointments and shuttling the kids to school. I might not even need the rental because I'm car shopping tomorrow. Ill be taking the bus. Thankfully I have an emergency fund for situations like this. Its not much but it will cover any downpayment.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Are you nuts?? I should let this teenager go scott free and just EAT the costs of my vehicle being totaled, not being able to make money on superbowl weekend, ruining my daughter's birthday yesterday, having to wake up at 5 a.m to walk my child to college ..I should just blame myself huh? She has done no wrong at all.

I swear some of you just want me dead or something. I don't understand the meanness as if i haven't dealt with that enough in life.
Anonymous 4

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:17 pm

Lol that's a flat out LIE .I have never referred to my kids as any of those names .Ever. The post I vented about my daughter situation is still up .You are a liar.
It's not a lie. You have called your children all kinds of names and you are occasionally horrible to them, although at times you spoil them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic