As Trump airs his election doubts, many supporters say they won't accept a Biden win in 2024

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:15 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:53 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 pm

Yes, the overpayment to soybean farmers was obscene hence the accusations of buying votes.
Your boy just tried sending 100 billion to go kill people (and got most of it), as his son is about to go on trial for getting illegal payments from that country…

And you’re arguing that 5 billion is too much for farmers to help make sure we don’t go into food shortages…

Maybe you can understand how people think the prioritization of American tax dollars is much more mishandled under Biden…
He not “my boy” any more than Trump is “your boy”. I thought we were talking about benefit of Trump vs Biden regarding farmers? I get it, you don’t know the difference between a subsidy and a bailout so want to deflect, lol
Lmao * I * am not the one who said anything about either, other than “what would you have preferred to see”

You’re trying to explain shit to Della… not me.

He’s your boy since the day you started trying to get others to vote for him… I’m not voting for trump or trying to get anyone to vote for him, so again… that’s on you.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 pm
Della wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:57 pm

What part of OVERPAYING with tax payer dollars do you not understand?
I fully understand that you’re trying to present tax overpayment as topping the importance of food shortages

But I’ll ask again, would you rather see food shortages?
What is your source for such a claim?
My source for such a claim like “ if a bunch of our farms go under, we will see food shortages”?

Is that really something that is even debated?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:19 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:53 pm

Your boy just tried sending 100 billion to go kill people (and got most of it), as his son is about to go on trial for getting illegal payments from that country…

And you’re arguing that 5 billion is too much for farmers to help make sure we don’t go into food shortages…

Maybe you can understand how people think the prioritization of American tax dollars is much more mishandled under Biden…
He not “my boy” any more than Trump is “your boy”. I thought we were talking about benefit of Trump vs Biden regarding farmers? I get it, you don’t know the difference between a subsidy and a bailout so want to deflect, lol
Lmao * I * am not the one who said anything about either, other than “what would you have preferred to see”

He’s your boy since the day you started trying to get others to vote for him… I’m not voting for trump or trying to get anyone to vote for him, so again… that’s on you.
So I guess RFK Jr is your boy, lol
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:23 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:19 pm

So I guess RFK Jr is your boy, lol
Lol yes, he’s my boy… and I hope he wins, no matter how slight of a chance that is…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:21 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 pm

I fully understand that you’re trying to present tax overpayment as topping the importance of food shortages

But I’ll ask again, would you rather see food shortages?
My source for such a claim like “ if a bunch of our farms go under, we will see food shortages”?

What leads you to believe that farms would go under without being paid billions in addition to their usual profits?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 pm

What leads you to believe that farms would go under without being paid billions in addition to their usual profits?
They weren’t getting their usual profits…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:30 pm

What are you even talking about 😄?
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:38 pm

I can’t even explain it anymore… I’m tired. Ask Wells…
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I know that this veered off topic when I said independent farmers (I should have included “small”) are going to suffer under Trump and then it spiraled 😂
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm

LMAO you never explained anything to begin with 😆
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic