What does your day look like?

Unread post

Anything going on tomorrow?
Guest wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:21 am Sitting around waiting for tomorrow.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I used to sub before I had kids. Middle and high school. It was so easy. I just read a lot while the kids did worksheets.

My days are filled with going to the gym for barre and zumba. Driving kids to and from school. Driving to dance. Errands. Cleaning. Laundry. Interneting. Reading. Cooking. Packing lunches.

Pretty boring but lately with two kids at two different schools I am running running and don't get much down time
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nothing special today. The usual. Work 9-4:30, out to lunch somewhere, go home and hang out with DS. I'm dragging today because I went to a concert last night. Ready for bed already, lol.

Unread post

That sounds stressful! I also stress a little with wanting my kids to have a good summer and always trying to find fun things to do. By the end of the summer, I am exhausted!! So it felt time to go back to school yesterday but at the same time, can't believe summer break is over! It's mixed feelings for sure!
mrsmacgiver wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 am It depends on the day. I write for a blog and I just got my real estate license. Today, I have three posts due, two of which are past due because the editor assigned them to me even though I told him I was out of town for my birthday. I also have my first potential real estate clients whose requirements are difficult to meet.

My kids also haven't started back to school yet and I want them to have a good rest of the summer so I'm stressing out a little bit because I have so much to do.

Unread post

What concert did you go to? I recently went to a Marilyn Manson concert and I was so drained the next day! But at least it was on a weekend.
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 am Nothing special today. The usual. Work 9-4:30, out to lunch somewhere, go home and hang out with DS. I'm dragging today because I went to a concert last night. Ready for bed already, lol.

Unread post

Oh that sucks! I hope they get it restored today!
BloodHoney wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:28 am My day will be spent being annoyed waiting for the electric company to restore power to my apartment. I haven't been able to cook a meal since Monday. 😑😑😑
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

guest wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:33 am What concert did you go to? I recently went to a Marilyn Manson concert and I was so drained the next day! But at least it was on a weekend.
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 am Nothing special today. The usual. Work 9-4:30, out to lunch somewhere, go home and hang out with DS. I'm dragging today because I went to a concert last night. Ready for bed already, lol.
Drake and Migos. I'd love to see Marilyn. If he comes with Rob Zombie again I'm going, lol. I'm all over the place when it comes to music.

Unread post

I saw White Zombie 20 years ago...it was crazy and good! I would LOVE to see Drake and Migos! Love Drake and i love the 2 Migos songs I know from them :)

I heard things about Marilyn Manson in concert, but this time, he honestly didn't do that much crazy..nothing actually. He had many outfit changes and that was about it. Someone told me right before he came on stage that it was about to get crazy and how she saw him before and he brought out a little person and put a microphone up their butt or something! I was like oh lord!! But nothing crazy like that happened the night I saw him which I was glad! LOL!
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 am
guest wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:33 am What concert did you go to? I recently went to a Marilyn Manson concert and I was so drained the next day! But at least it was on a weekend.
Drake and Migos. I'd love to see Marilyn. If he comes with Rob Zombie again I'm going, lol. I'm all over the place when it comes to music.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

guest wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:40 am I saw White Zombie 20 years ago...it was crazy and good! I would LOVE to see Drake and Migos! Love Drake and i love the 2 Migos songs I know from them :)

I heard things about Marilyn Manson in concert, but this time, he honestly didn't do that much crazy..nothing actually. He had many outfit changes and that was about it. Someone told me right before he came on stage that it was about to get crazy and how she saw him before and he brought out a little person and put a microphone up their butt or something! I was like oh lord!! But nothing crazy like that happened the night I saw him which I was glad! LOL!
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 am

LOL, wow. I heard he did outrageous things too but maybe he's over it now, lol.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Got up, got the kids up. organized the downstairs (aka Kid zone). Do dishes that weren't done last night because I have a lazy 12 year old. At 10 the baby is coming over so I'll get to preoccupy the little one while her mom runs some errands and afterwards I head to the school to help finish up the classroom of another friend. Then home, dinner, a little netflix and done. Oh I've got to throw laundry in at some point too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic