Asian Massage Parlors

Unread post

Exactly. I googled the place and there was a pic of one of the women that was busted a few years back. She was not attractive so it's not that.

He had better not piss me off or I'll ask him to go for a drive and then park right in front of the place and ask if he wants to go in. He would DIE of embarrassment. He is a very well respected person. (By everyone but me now!). f**k him. I'm going to keep him on his toes wondering what I know.

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 am Dude around here when they post their mug shots when they get busted its always some 50 year old Asian woman. they are not good looking or young or super pretty. So yeah I don't quite get it either
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your marriage was over when you put the tracker on his phone.

Unread post

Seriously? So now I'm to blame for being suspicious of what he was up to?

So I should just sit around being oblivious?

We won't get a divorce. We are both oder and I suspect this has been going on for years now. I just finally figured out how to get confirmation of my suspicions.
jas wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 am Your marriage was over when you put the tracker on his phone.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you follow him to the parlor?

Unread post

No. I'll copy and paste how I confirmed this....

I put the location tracker on his phone without his knowledge and I saw where he was parked for an hour. In the meantime, he didn't answer his phone, and he drove another car that's not as identifiable as his is. THEN, when I asked him where he was, he lied. Twice. He made up a big elaborate story too about where he was and who he was having dinner with all while I knew he was in a town 35 miles away.

And then I texted him and said I wasn't buying his story that he drove that car because it's rarely driven and he became defensive.

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 am Did you follow him to the parlor?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:10 am Dude around here when they post their mug shots when they get busted its always some 50 year old Asian woman. they are not good looking or young or super pretty. So yeah I don't quite get it either
That is because usually the ones arrested and whose photo are shown are the owners of the parlor, not the people actually performing S*x acts, since usually the "prostitutes" are victims of human trafficking. The owners of the business find women living in poverty and offer to pay for their immigration if they work for them, then once they get here they blackmail them and tell them they have to basically become S*x slaves to pay off their debt. A history of few employment opportunities for Asians and America's fetishization of Asian women has led it still being a common form of human trafficking.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd be so disgusted. The effort these guys go to and for nothing more than a cheap thrill.

There are two of those places within a couple hours drive of where we currently live. I keep waiting for them to get busted but I guess they have some influential clients to protect them.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 am I'd be so disgusted. The effort these guys go to and for nothing more than a cheap thrill.

There are two of those places within a couple hours drive of where we currently live. I keep waiting for them to get busted but I guess they have some influential clients to protect them.
How do you know that there are actual S*x acts going on there?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 am
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 am I'd be so disgusted. The effort these guys go to and for nothing more than a cheap thrill.

Because it's never been a secret.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:11 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 am

Because it's never been a secret.
There are legit ones out there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic