What are you hoping you get in the mail today?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The closing documents to sign for selling our old house in another state.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

oils and thieves cleaning products.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My one kid's shirt for back to school. It needs to come soon!
i want candy!
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mail already came and my mileage check from June didn’t come :(. (I had out of district meetings I get mileage for)
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For the first time in a long time I don’t think I have anything coming, lol. Soon I have to order more lemon San Pellegrino. I order 7 cases at once so shipping is free on Prime Pantry. I’m almost certain the delivery people hate me. 😂 Usually I get at least one package a day though.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am My 10' dryer cord from Amazon so we can finish installing the dryer that Home Depot dropped off on Friday without the right parts for them to complete the installation....
Man, that sucks. We replaced our washer and dryer set a few months back. I hope you get your dryer working soon.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm
sarah824 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am My 10' dryer cord from Amazon so we can finish installing the dryer that Home Depot dropped off on Friday without the right parts for them to complete the installation....
Man, that sucks. We replaced our washer and dryer set a few months back. I hope you get your dryer working soon.
Yeah, this whole process has been a shit show... First set they brought were damaged so we refused them. They only deliver to our area twice a week and they were booked for the 1st date so we had to wait a whole week for them to come back out. When they came back they realized the cord they had was too short and apparently Home Depot doesn't even carry a longer dryer cord so I had to order it off of Amazon. If I want Home Depot to install it now that we have the cord it will be another week or so. We figure we can do it DH is going to install the cord tonight and I will finally have my laundry room back and get to wash & dry clothes again. I have been without a working washer & dryer for almost 2-1/2 weeks. It sucks!! Fingers crossed that it all goes well tonight!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

insurance reimbursement check from the insurance company for dh's new glasses.
Slindsley5
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

The girls uniform tops that were suppose to be here by the 2nd. Which they did come so that’s good.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

A check for 5 million dollars would be nice.
I was waiting for a couple textbooks but nothing yet.
Locked Previous topicNext topic