Kids movies

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Toy story? no, but I would definitely go see Aladdin or The Lion King in a setting like that. Hell even How to Train Your Dragon 3.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like fun. But I'd rather go with my nieces.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m not crazy about toy story.. any other kids movie and it would be a go for me.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Toy Story - no I would not go and see it. But many children's movies are better than the adult movies. I just watch Despicable Me by myself (okay the dog was also there) this past Sunday, as I was home alone and just wanted to veg out.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sure, sounds like fun.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m not really into the toy story movies, so that wouldn’t interest me, but I might go to something like that if it was a different movie. I don’t see anything wrong with adults enjoying kids movies. Some are pretty good.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm over movie theaters. I'm over the cost of the ticket. I'm over ill-mannered audience members. I'm over the crowds. I am perfectly happy waiting until the movie becomes streamable on my laptop where I can sit with my leg propped up and pause the movie when I gotta get up to pee.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That’s cool, but as a mom I’m excited to see the movie with my kids.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That sounds like fun! DH and I love over 21 movie theaters although I will probably wait on Toy Story.

The last time we went we sat in the over 21 and youngest DD (almost 16) sat below us in the regular theater. The couple next to her brought their toddler who spent part of the movie trying to take DD's popcorn and climbing on her. It was Endgame so over three hours long and too long for a toddler. DD told them to get their kid or she would get an usher lol. After the movie I told her that was why we sit in the over 21.
Locked Previous topicNext topic