Trashing the Constitution Again

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:53 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:40 pm

At this source.
I would stop being surprised out loud, since it's been established that it's against the rules to derail threads with bitching and moaning about sources.
Ok.

The Neanderthal looking, old fat man is changing his tune to protect the NITWIT in cheetos.

Damn, you melt easily, lol.
I don't have an issue with it. I'm just letting you know because people have been reporting and getting threads shut down over it. But leave it to you to take it to next level red aggressive bitchtude. I think I'll listen to advice and :arrow: you
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm confused. You're in favor of the naturalized pakistani keeping his US citizenship and it not being revoked because of his act of treason?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm I'm confused. You're in favor of the naturalized pakistani of keeping his US citizenship and it not being revoked because of his act of treason?
They are misinforming people and they are trying to compare the case to Trump inexplicably. Talk about leaving everything out of the story to fit how you want it to.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm

I would stop being surprised out loud, since it's been established that it's against the rules to derail threads with bitching and moaning about sources.
Ok.

The Neanderthal looking, old fat man is changing his tune to protect the NITWIT in cheetos.

I don't have an issue with it. I'm just letting you know because people have been reporting and getting threads shut down over it. But leave it to you to take it to next level red aggressive bitchtude. I think I'll listen to advice and :arrow: you
Maybe you should pay attention to what's happening in the world instead of passive aggressively attempting to threaten me. Especially when it looks like you're one of the most reported and reporting members.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:58 pm

Ok.

Maybe you should pay attention to what's happening in the world instead of passive aggressively attempting to threaten me. Especially when it looks like you're one of the most reported and reporting members.
Threatening you?

You know, just when I think you might be the craziest, most unhinged individual I've ever seen on boards like this, I go over to Mom Confessions, search GODSTAR and read some of her threads. Then, after I feel like gouging out my eyeballs, I am assured that you are, in fact, the craziest, most unhinged individual I've ever seen on boards like this.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This thread has been locked.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't report. Leave it all up for all to see.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:45 pm This thread has been locked.
Don’t report this. How about an opinion on the subject? Do you think he deserves to remain a citizen of this country?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:50 pm
morgan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:45 pm This thread has been locked.
Don’t report this. How about an opinion on the subject? Do you think he deserves to remain a citizen of this country?
No.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic