How does banning ice reduce lines and congestion at Disneyland?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 pm All disney cares about is increasing the amount in their pockets.
Of course they do. They are a bisiness
Who has gotten very far from walt Disney's vision for the park.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:48 pm I guess Disney was having to go through the ice to make sure no contraband was hidden under the ice? We never bought any of that with us when we went to Disney World. I wouldn't go back to Disney because I thought $50 per park per ticket was expensive back 15 years ago. I'm not paying $100 park per ticket. No amount of Disney Magic is worth that price.
Not when a couple of years ago I got two Universal parks on consecutive days as a gift. My mom paid 139 for it. It might have been a Groupon or Florida resident special but still.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree with the smoking and the huge stroller ban, the ice ban seems like overkill
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 pm All disney cares about is increasing the amount in their pockets.
Yes, now it is the vision that continues to entertain people and keeps them coming back and Disney still in business. They have to compete hard with competitors.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 pm They banned smoking in all parks/resorts today too.
Not exactly true they only banned it in two areas.

Smoke (As of May 1, the theme parks, Esplanade and Downtown Disney District will be smoke free. Smokers can still use certain designated areas outside the parks.)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

they just know people will be less likely to pack lunches and buy their food.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m more upset about the stroller wagon ban. We have the Veer and it takes up WAY less room than a double stroller. I don’t know what the deal with the stroller wagon ban is. We have been annual pass holders for 10 years, I think this will be our last with increasing crowds and annoying rules.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not sure, but it won't affect me. I went to Disney world growing up when it was not overly crowded and affordable. I went to Disneyland a few years ago at a slow time of year, and it was overpriced and too crowded for me. Never again.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm

Yes, now it is the vision that continues to entertain people and keeps them coming back and Disney still in business. They have to compete hard with competitors.
It's a vision that is making a lot of people avoid Disneyland. I used to hear only positive things but I'm hearing more and more people who wont go because its overpriced and overcrowded. Honestly my family agrees and have no plans to return there.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:29 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm

It's a vision that is making a lot of people avoid Disneyland. I used to hear only positive things but I'm hearing more and more people who wont go because its overpriced and overcrowded. Honestly my family agrees and have no plans to return there.
I'm of the opinion once you've seen it once or twice, that's more than enough. I don't see a need to keep going back.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic