My first world problem of the day

Anonymous 3

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:05 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:03 pm
highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 pm
I went to a bank the other week and was greeted with a sign that stated that the back was fully digital and deposits and withdrawals could only be done thought ATM's. It was quite the shock as why would you have a large stand alone bank and only allow electronic deposits and withdrawals.
I would die, lol. I don't trust depositing via ATM and have never done it. Not once. You'd think I was raised in the 1930s, lmao.

That is a huge waste for them overhead-wise unless they have offices for loans and stuff like that.
Big thing is the ATM does not allow envelopes when you deposit. You also do not enter a amount the machine does it for you. Not sure how it handles cheques I refused to find out by depositing through the machine. I want the damn envelope.
I do it. Only one time did I have an ATM eat a check without crediting me. I called BoA and they said they'd give me my deposit right away and do their investigation. Apparently ATMs notify banks if they've a problem with a deposit. I thought my boss was the last known paper pay check writer. We had to drag him kicking and screaming out of the pre computer age lol. It's annoying af.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm That's really weird. My bank doesn't care how much I deposit per month. I wonder why yours does that?

My first world problem is I am getting $50 in gift cards from my insurance but my stupid insurance sent them to my Mom's house. I used to live there 5 years ago and they have my new address and they've sent me mail here. So idk why they sent my GC's there. Now I have to make an extra trip out of the way of my normal errands to go get them.
Mine caps deposits only for mobile banking at 5 grand also. I think it's a fraud prevention thing. But I can go in and deposit any amount I want to a teller or ATM.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My first world problem is that my one and only co-worker and I just took lunch at the same time. Perfectly acceptable here. Thing is, she left for lunch like I usually do, but I just happened to bring my lunch today. So I'm sitting in this locked office and the phone is practically ringing off the hook. Annoying. But whoever it is will just have to wait...
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:40 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm That's really weird. My bank doesn't care how much I deposit per month. I wonder why yours does that?

My first world problem is I am getting $50 in gift cards from my insurance but my stupid insurance sent them to my Mom's house. I used to live there 5 years ago and they have my new address and they've sent me mail here. So idk why they sent my GC's there. Now I have to make an extra trip out of the way of my normal errands to go get them.
Mine caps deposits only for mobile banking at 5 grand also. I think it's a fraud prevention thing. But I can go in and deposit any amount I want to a teller or ATM.
Capital one is 10k, going to go open an account with them tomorrow

I get it, i know chase has their reasons but damnit I need to pay rent and they are making it hard.
Locked Previous topicNext topic