Easter

AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:52 am The plan is a barbecue with all of our usual side dishes and a couple of different desserts.... pineapple upside down cake and lemon meringue pie.

I'll get everyone's favorite types of candies in one Easter bucket for the adults here and we're also doing an Easter bucket for our grandson and his parent's, who've given us a list of their favorite goodies (lol).

BUT....if granddaughter is born on her Easter due date, it will be whatever is available at the hospital cafeteria and candy from the vending machines. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aww that's so exciting. My dd was due on Easter and it was our anniversary that day too. My mom about drove me crazy acting like it was going to be a huge emergency if I went into labor during Easter dinner. She wasn't born until 15 days later.
lol We Mom's tend to make mountains out of molehills when OUR babies are going to have their own babies.

Well, daughter texted me over three hours that she was 6cm dilated and in labor!!!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
just an old coot πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΅
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:52 am The plan is a barbecue with all of our usual side dishes and a couple of different desserts.... pineapple upside down cake and lemon meringue pie.

I'll get everyone's favorite types of candies in one Easter bucket for the adults here and we're also doing an Easter bucket for our grandson and his parent's, who've given us a list of their favorite goodies (lol).

BUT....if granddaughter is born on her Easter due date, it will be whatever is available at the hospital cafeteria and candy from the vending machines. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aww that's so exciting. My dd was due on Easter and it was our anniversary that day too. My mom about drove me crazy acting like it was going to be a huge emergency if I went into labor during Easter dinner. She wasn't born until 15 days later.
lol We Mom's tend to make mountains out of molehills when OUR babies are going to have their own babies.

Well, our daughter texted me over three hours ago that she was 6cm dilated and in labor!!!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

Well, our daughter texted me over three hours ago that she was 6cm dilated and in labor!!!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
OMG Congrats!!! Best wishes for an easy labor!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My daughter is a professor at an Eastern university, and I still send her candy! And she enjoys it.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

Well, daughter texted me over three hours that she was 6cm dilated and in labor!!!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
Congratulations!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸΎπŸŽ‰ So exciting!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just went shopping for 3 Easter baskets too!! I do miss the bubble and sidewalk chalk days, LOL!!
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Slim and SallieMae....our granddaughter was born earlier this afternoon and is gorgeous, perfect, and wonderful!! Both Mommy and daughter are doing great!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Thank you both for your sweet comments!! ☺️😊
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm Slim and SallieMae....our granddaughter was born earlier this afternoon and is gorgeous, perfect, and wonderful!! Both Mommy and daughter are doing great!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm
AZOldGal66 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm Slim and SallieMae....our granddaughter was born earlier this afternoon and is gorgeous, perfect, and wonderful!! Both Mommy and daughter are doing great!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
Thank you so much!! ☺️
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am so thrilled for you!! Congratulations again, it’s so exciting to have a new baby around! πŸ’
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic