Would you be irritated?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I scheduled a hair appointment to get all over color, low lights, and high lights.

I specifically wanted it done so that as it grows out the gray will blend in a little.

I arrived 15 minutes early only to be told she forgot to call and ask if I could move it back by 1-1.5 hours.

I told her that I was not able to move it back. She said she would go he’d and see me at my scheduled time. Little did I know that meant she was going to be juggling three other clients. Now, I have no issue with her taking someone while my hair is processing or whatever but it was ridiculous.

When it was all said and done my hair was super dark and I was there for several hours due to her going back and forth between other customers.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would not be happy. I have so much hair and it is long so as a result they need to process my hair in sections or have two people working on it at once. If they took other clients my hair would be over processed.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Irritated? Sure, but mistakes happen, she clearly accidentally overbooked and was trying to make the best of it, so if I had good experiences with this place in the past I wouldn’t hold it against them. I would probably just explain that the coloring isn’t what I had in mind and ask if they can correct it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, I would be irritated, but I will always come in at the suggested time or just reschedule if my stylist is running that behind, as my color takes attention & specific amounts of time.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:54 am Irritated? Sure, but mistakes happen, she clearly accidentally overbooked and was trying to make the best of it, so if I had good experiences with this place in the past I wouldn’t hold it against them. I would probably just explain that the coloring isn’t what I had in mind and ask if they can correct it.
Not always easy as this. As for me my hair is blonde so over processing means massive hair breakage, and may even result in hair loss. So yeah it can be a very big deal. She is lucky as it was just darkening.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She shouldn't have agreed to keep your appointment if it meant juggling so many clients. Or, at least, she should have told you that she had three other clients at the time so that you were aware of the risk.

Good hair people are hard to find. I would give her another chance but if something like that happens again, I wouldn't go back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic