Was it on purpose?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:50 am
Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:42 am
WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:29 am

In this context?

"Join us at The University of Memphis as Kyle Rittenhouse speaks about the importance of the Second Amendment and the lies of BLM"
Are we already discussing a White, child rapist that just got out of prison and felt like looting some stores as being deserving of even being mentioned in the same sentence as Professor Martin Luther King, a strong Black man who fought his entire adult life to lift up Black Voices?

I’d say there is definitely some spin going on there…
Say what?
Did you read the posted article?
Or even the small part of it in the post itself?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:54 am

Are we already discussing a White, child rapist that just got out of prison and felt like looting some stores as being deserving of even being mentioned in the same sentence as Professor Martin Luther King, a strong Black man who fought his entire adult life to lift up Black Voices?

Say what?
Yes.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Say what?
I read both before I posted them and I have no idea what kind of attempt at deflection you're trying to make.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:08 am

Say what?
I read both before I posted them and I have no idea what kind of attempt at deflection you're trying to make.
We're circling the rabbit hole again, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:29 am

In this context?

"Join us at The University of Memphis as Kyle Rittenhouse speaks about the importance of the Second Amendment and the lies of BLM"

Say what?
I get the feeling we're fixing to go down a rabbit hole of white discrimination.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:08 am
Della wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:08 am

We're circling the rabbit hole again, lol.
LOL, great minds 🤗
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:04 am

Say what?
Yes.
I’m sorry, I should have said “conversation” rather than “sentence”
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:10 am

Say what?
I get the feeling we're fixing to go down a rabbit hole of white discrimination.
That’s because you’re an idiot…
( If you’re wondering at all where that comment came from, I’m still so F***ing disgusted with you asking sexual questions about my child that I don’t think a calm and kind conversation will ever happen again between us. So if you’re not ready for this being the way I treat you from now on, don’t quote me and we won’t have any problem)

This is about White Criminals overtaking a conversation about Black Civil Rights and yeah, I think the white criminals are disgusting in this situation.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:18 am

Say what?
( If you’re wondering at all where that comment came from, I’m still so F***ing disgusted with you asking sexual questions about my child that I don’t think a calm and kind conversation will ever happen again between us. So if you’re not ready for this being the way I treat you from now on, don’t quote me and we won’t have any problem)

This is about White Criminals overtaking a conversation about Black Civil Rights and yeah, I think the white criminals are disgusting in this situation.
Who are the "White Criminals". Charlie Kirk and TPUSA?
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:24 am
Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:18 am

Who are the "White Criminals". Charlie Kirk and TPUSA?
All of the white guys involved in the Kyle Rittenhouse situation, including Rittenhouse himself in your own opinion….

If a bunch of rowdy white guys looking for trouble get into a scuffle and end up attacking each other and making huge news… it’s weird to suggest that situation as having anything to do with the civil rights movement of Black Lives Matter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic