Cooking/eating anything special for Valentine’s Day?

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Heyteacher wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:04 pm My hubby has an eye appointment, and I have a nail appointment tomorrow, so nope.

We do date night at least once a month if not twice, so we are always out. Further, his birthday is the 24th of February, so we already have reservations.

Now hit me on the 15th when I buy up all that left over half priced chocolate. LOL
Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, Christmas... I'm all about the half priced or sometimes 75% off next day chocolate!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DH gets us fresh lobster and steams them for dinner. We always get each other gifts as well. Looking forward to the evening.

For the kids it is all about chocolate cherry cupcakes.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's my daughters birthday today. So, it is whatever she wants and that is Crispy Chicken Bao Buns.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No nice/fancy dinner. We're doing something different this year. Our BJJ studio is doing a couples no GI class tonight. so dh and I will be grappling for 45+ minutes.

Will probably have a Jocko chocolate protein shake with a banana for dinner, post workout 😊❤️
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

lol I think we both forgot about Valentine's Day.

I'm making everyone a chicken pasta salad with garlic bread and some chocolate-walnut brownies.

Myself, I'll be having a Marie Callenders chicken pot pie as I hate pasta. I will, however, indulge in the brownies. 😁❤️
just an old coot 😉🌵
Anonymous 1

Unread post

We had heart shaped nuggets and individual cups of strawberry ice cream for the kids at school today. I chopped mine up and made a chicken wrap 😆
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My eight year old daughter was surprised this morning when instead of taking her to school I took her back to the dentist. She was just there yesterday afternoon and they found a few small cavities during her check up and teeth cleaning. They had an opening this morning for her to get them filled. I figured it was better to get it over with sooner rather than later and she does better when I don’t warn her much beforehand. I promised I’d sit with her and hold her hand.

I gave her a flower, balloon, a stuffed animal, and a heart shaped necklace at breakfast. After the dentist I’m taking her to get a pedicure and we’ll probably grab lunch somewhere. When we get home we’ll make cupcakes and have a heart shaped pizza for dinner.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I did Olive Garden to go yesterday. That was my Valentines treat to myself.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic