Anonymous 7

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:34 am

Awe bless your heart sweetie hahaha 😘
Feel better?
Haha do you sweetie?
Who is this Sweetie you keep mentioning?
I know you aren't talking to me because I dont even know you like that.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 am
Feel better?
Haha do you sweetie?
Who is this Sweetie you keep mentioning?
I know you aren't talking to me because I dont even know you like that.
Awe sweetie you're so funny
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:43 am
OBXPrincess wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:31 am

No dear, it's a southern thing. Don't like it move along. 🙄🤷
I've been in the south since 1979.
It's NOT a southern thing. It's an asshole thing.
It's just a weak attempt at elevating yourself.
Oh, and it never works.
You’re right!😉
But this conversation is way off-topic
Thanks!
I hate it when someone tries to represent the south in a rude and hateful light.
I love the people here.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:34 am
Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 am
And this morning...lol
What happened to "I divorced him while he's in jail and he's gone for good this time?"
He was served in jail and came out quickly.. I wasn't expecting that. But God.. is real.
You said you divorced him though so just because he's out doesn't mean that you have to go back to him especially if he's not your husband anymore. Or were you making the divorced thing up?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And this morning...lol
What happened to "I divorced him while he's in jail and he's gone for good this time?"
He was served in jail and came out quickly.. I wasn't expecting that. But God.. is real.
God has nothing to do with you staying with a man who abuses you. He’s given you clear outs that you refuse to take.
I hope you get out before he kills you.
It’s already been normalized to your kids. I was abused by a man, who watched his father abuse his mother. It’s a cycle. I have my kids in therapy hopefully they learn that isn’t the way things are supposed to be. Give your kids that opportunity?

Don’t bother quoting me with scriptures or nonsense.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 am

You said you divorced him though so just because he's out doesn't mean that you have to go back to him especially if he's not your husband anymore. Or were you making the divorced thing up?
The last step is in my hands to complete. The judge hasn't signed the agreement. The divorce papers are on file at the court house we will meet with the judge. My husband doesn't want to..he contested due to my mental health. I pulled myself out and went to work. We back at church. He teaching..

It's good.

He sees this. He says go question your children.

Peace in.

Ecclesiastes 4:12
A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:58 am

God has nothing to do with you staying with a man who abuses you. He’s given you clear outs that you refuse to take.
It’s already been normalized to your kids. I was abused by a man, who watched his father abuse his mother. It’s a cycle. I have my kids in therapy hopefully they learn that isn’t the way things are supposed to be. Give your kids that opportunity?

Exactly! Very good advice.

I keep hoping she’s just making all of this up , trolling us.
It’s unreal, like watching a horror film .
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:01 am

I can’t decide if she’s a very good troll or not.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And this morning...lol
You said a judge signed off on it. I was under the impression that made it official, but whatever. You're hopeless. How can you be ok with the cycle starting all over again? No, wait, I don't want an answer. It'll just be a long ramble about God and the past in the past and every other thing you've said every time to make yourself think it won't end up the same again.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:23 am
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:01 am

I can’t decide if she’s a very good troll or not.
I think she’s a good troll.. She knows exactly what to write to get the hive stirred up and she gets the attention she’s looking for. I also think she’s a little sick(like mentally).She does not know how to live without dysfunction and chaos
Locked Previous topicNext topic