Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 pm Drug rehab STAT
You’re funny.
🙄
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:19 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 pm Well..shit. Tommy Lee has surely smoked, snorted, or injected to many drugs. He is hallucinating.
He hit the nail on the head.
I’m a senior citizen who has never taken a drug in my life but I’m all for everything he said because it’s only fair!
He’s a little bit too hard for you to understand . I’ve noticed that republicans, conservatives, people who support Trump quite often miss the point and have trouble catching on to anything that doesn’t directly agree with their biases.
I looked at his twitter account. I think my assessment is spot on. And not only that, a has been rocker isnt that difficult to understand.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:13 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:52 pm Well..shit. Tommy Lee has surely smoked, snorted, or injected to many drugs. He is hallucinating.
I’m a senior citizen who has never taken a drug in my life but I’m all for everything he said because it’s only fair!
He’s a little bit too hard for you to understand . I’ve noticed that republicans, conservatives, people who support Trump quite often miss the point and have trouble catching on to anything that doesn’t directly agree with their biases.
I looked at his twitter account. I think my assessment is spot on. And not only that, a has been rocker isnt that difficult to understand.
I don’t care who he is.
I like what he said.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 pm

I don’t care who he is.
I like what he said.
Of course you do. However, there is a debate on whether or not he wrote that comedy piece. Maybe he can join in on the world wide spell casting deal to stop Trump.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is priceless Libby.
What a fantastic reply. Thank you.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:14 pm
This is priceless Libby.
At least Tommy Lee has the excuse of hard drug use for his Rampling delusions. 😂
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm

This is priceless Libby.
At least Tommy Lee has the excuse of hard drug use for his Rampling delusions. 😂
😂😂
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This is priceless Libby.
Aren’t you cute with your sarcasm.
There will never be a day that you agree with anything i post.

You just don’t get it.

Well, maybe it’s just that you need to support everything said by conservatives and Trump followers, even if it’s totally inaccurate and biased z
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm

This is priceless Libby.
Hepatitis and heroin melted his brain, why would anyone listen to this washed up garbage heap?
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:32 pm

I don’t care who he is.
I like what he said.
He actually sums up what a liberal America would be perfectly. Such a great endorsement for Trump!
Locked Previous topicNext topic