Before I leave this place for good...

Anonymous 14

Unread post

Approximately a week.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:36 pm I haven’t been following it from the beginning and I don’t know when it all started with her husband. A week ago? A month? Was it just when it started or has she said it more recently?
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:19 pm Since the episode with her husband.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:04 pm When? Recently? Like today? Yesterday? Some time this week? If not then you are all looking for a reason to send cops to this woman’s house just to be an ass to her. Be truthful to yourself in why you would want to call the cops. I don’t believe for one second there is real concern.

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Final thoughts as you sail off into the wild blue yonder, for what will probably be a short cruise.....dont publish that book. Just dont do it. I dont want to have to come back later and say, I told you so.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:35 am Yes she has.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am

Godstar hasn’t said anything about suicide so there isn’t anything the police are going to do other than knock on her door. I think the only message someone would want to send to GS by sending the police to her door is that they know where she lives and they need to look into their own mental health!
Lies! I speak life, I will live forever and never die. The devil is mad, and had no new tricks. Pathetic.

You think you're gonna live forever?
Anonymous 16

Unread post

She just did. It’s now available on paperback for 40 bucks. LMAO, who’s going to pay $40 for that garbage?
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:45 pm Final thoughts as you sail off into the wild blue yonder, for what will probably be a short cruise.....dont publish that book. Just dont do it. I dont want to have to come back later and say, I told you so.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Those of you attacking her, it's what she craves. Those of you defending her, it's what you crave. But for you GodStar, I don't care about your fights, your books, your Biblical knowledge. I see you spiraling. I saw it before the weekend and I asked you to get help. Now I'm begging you to go in for a mental check. You are going to crash soon and it scares me. Please, please get help now.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm She just did. It’s now available on paperback for 40 bucks. LMAO, who’s going to pay $40 for that garbage?
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:45 pm Final thoughts as you sail off into the wild blue yonder, for what will probably be a short cruise.....dont publish that book. Just dont do it. I dont want to have to come back later and say, I told you so.
WTF? What does she think she has there? Who does she think she is J.K Rowling? 🤣
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:09 am
Halleys_mommy_1 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:06 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:47 am

Why dont you check my internet history and see for yourself?!?

I'm sure you have access. Stalker.
So that's a yes
Did you forget your Anon?..

no.

I would never. I follow rules and laws to the "T", but you already know that about me.
No you don't.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:08 am You don’t know anything about me.
MeAF wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:06 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:02 am What if she’s going to harm herself?

Quit acting like you care. You are trying to stir up shit. If you genuinely cared you would be reaching out to her yourself instead of threatening to call the police. You're sick!
And if your psycho sick ass makes this false call, GS can tell the cops and DA that you threatened to do this. A warrant can be issued and the owner will have to give up your IP address......which.leads right to you.
This is probably carter, she said she called for a well check on another member
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

She didn't publish it to amazon, then. $40 for the monstrosity I caught a glimpse of? Chica needs an intervention, or a good slap on the forehead or both.
Anonymous 16 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm She just did. It’s now available on paperback for 40 bucks. LMAO, who’s going to pay $40 for that garbage?
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This topic has been locked
Locked Previous topicNext topic