Should GS be banned?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 47
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I just don't get it. I really wish they'd stop. I don't know how many examples they have to see before it dawns on them that they are not invincible.
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:36 pm I think they are freaking idiots to continue posting pics and using their kids pics as avatars. They have to be insane to keep doing it, smdh
There is no telling where those pics could end.up.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:22 pm I agree with you, Sassy. Most of the women that are on this site have been here long enough to know that it is not wise to post pics. If they are going to do it anyway, the consequences are on them.

That's not called "victim blaming/shaming". That's called "living with the consequences of your actions."
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:19 pm Nope but everyone is responsible for everything they post online unless someone was holding a gun to your head and forced you to do it.. Go read what I wrote on page 5

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have no clue what this is about.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Unfortunately some will never learn.....ever.
Or they are just bitching for the sake of bitching because they have nothing else to do.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm I just don't get it. I really wish they'd stop. I don't know how many examples they have to see before it dawns on them that they are not invincible.
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:36 pm I think they are freaking idiots to continue posting pics and using their kids pics as avatars. They have to be insane to keep doing it, smdh

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:22 pm I agree with you, Sassy. Most of the women that are on this site have been here long enough to know that it is not wise to post pics. If they are going to do it anyway, the consequences are on them.

That's not called "victim blaming/shaming". That's called "living with the consequences of your actions."

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Given what she is doing or attempting to do, yeah. She has been banned from one fb group that I know of.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You are most definitely right on both accounts.
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:57 pm Unfortunately some will never learn.....ever.
Or they are just bitching for the sake of bitching because they have nothing else to do.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm I just don't get it. I really wish they'd stop. I don't know how many examples they have to see before it dawns on them that they are not invincible.

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope.

I'd miss her.
Anonymous 23

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm Thats ridiculous and not similar at all. If you want to take a chance and post your pic or your kids pic online then you are responsible for the consequences. After all the crap that happened on CM and now here, only an idiot would continue to post pics.

Anonymous 17 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:41 pm That’s akin to saying a girl was wearing a short skirt, so she asked for it.
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:19 pm Nope but everyone is responsible for everything they post online unless someone was holding a gun to your head and forced you to do it.. Go read what I wrote on page 5

What happened here??
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This topic has been locked
Locked Previous topicNext topic