Do your dogs ever bark at things that aren’t there?

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My dog barks exclusively at things that aren't there. He doesn't bark at anything he should, except for terrible people, but he barks at empty space all the F***ing time.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I was taking care of a elderly man & his dog. When he passed, his son hired me to be the dog nanny & gave me his fathers whole bed ( I had just taken his father to buy a new mattress, 4 months b4 he passed).

The day my dh picked up the bed & brought it to our house, I also had the dog with me. After the bed was all set up, the dog went nuts on a corner of the bedroom. My dh looked at me & said well I guess Herb ( the elderly man) came with the bed.

I've had the dog over b4, he never went nuts on a corner of my bedroom b4.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am I was taking care of a elderly man & his dog. When he passed, his son hired me to be the dog nanny & gave me his fathers whole bed ( I had just taken his father to buy a new mattress, 4 months b4 he passed).

The day my dh picked up the bed & brought it to our house, I also had the dog with me. After the bed was all set up, the dog went nuts on a corner of the bedroom. My dh looked at me & said well I guess Herb ( the elderly man) came with the bed.

I've had the dog over b4, he never went nuts on a corner of my bedroom b4.
The evening after my brother passed away, I was in the bathroom with the door open and I heard the clomp-clomp sound of his slippers walking down the hallway to his bedroom. I'm thinking he was checking on his three cats. The next morning I was woken up by the smell of coffee and tuna. It was really early and no one else was up yet, so the smells didn't come from the kitchen. He still occasionally visits me and wakes me up with food smells. He lost his tongue to cancer and the last 6 months of his life he was fed by g-tube. He told me that when he slept he would dream about eating food.
Locked Previous topicNext topic