Mother's from cafemom are interfering in my real life...

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:25 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 am I am going to post here what I posted on Facebook this morning, with a couple things added.

Here is what you did wrong:

1. You used a trademarked name in your title. I doubt Andrew Shue is fool enough to give permission for you to use "cafemom" in a for profit manner.
2. You used people's images without their written consent or permission.
3. You used images that may not have the licensure to be used for profit.
4. You used posts verbatim that Cafemom may have claimed as their intellectual property. This means you plagiarized material.

If you come out this with your KDP account still intact, you are damn lucky. KDP dont play when it comes to this. I'm going to tell you something, one KDP author to another. Take this book down or you will get your ass handed to you.

One more thing. Don't ask people to proofread your work for free. That is one of the most obnoxious things an author can do.

ETA to add.

And if you want to talk about someone ruining your life. That is on you. You ruined your own life publishing this book.

What the devil meant for evil, God will turn it for good.

And, like I said on FB to you...

I have messages from cafemom editors with approval. I broke no laws, and everything came from a public forum before it was removed. Free access to share. Amazon reviewed and approved it, I have no worries or cares.
Answer a fool in their folly, you become a fool. Yes. You are a damn fool.

I've said all I am going to say about this matter on facebook.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sassyfrass01 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Anonymous 23 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:09 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:39 pm Websites have an inherent copyright on original content so a website doesn’t necessarily have to file for copyright registration although it makes it easier to win if it goes to court. If any original content is stolen from the site, and is profited from, I would send out a DMCA take down notice to the person who is selling the content, the hosting provider, and/or company sponsoring the content. If it’s not taken down then it will be in violation and can be taken off of search engines and other platforms plus the person who stole the content can be sued for copyright infringement. So, if she posted a book like this on Amazon I can report her to Amazon with a DMCA and have the book taken down.

I’ve sent out these notices before with other sites I’ve owned. I’m not a fan of this book and I hope I never have to deal with something like this being made about our site. I personally hate it when someone steals and sells content. Even a logo takes a lot of time and hard work to make. As far as posts go, I own everything on the database that is original to the site which includes the posts which is why I am also responsible if someone posts something illegal or even copyrighted (ex: full articles taken from other websites.) This whole situation is a mess and I won’t be happy if it’s done to Mc. It all has to do with the profit aspect of the situation, that’s what would cause issues with her using cm’s logo.
Then ban her from the site so its a done issue. That way she isnt just collecting info and screenshots for her next "book".
She has been booted and banned from the Facebook group because of the book.
No. The admin gave me permission to share my book links in the group. Then she turned on me..
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:10 pm

Then ban her from the site so its a done issue. That way she isnt just collecting info and screenshots for her next "book".
No. The admin gave me permission to share my book links in the group. Then she turned on me..
She said many times she thought you were taking about your dumb Trump book. Not a book of cafemom shit.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Looks like you should have been more clear on what your book was about. This is some drama you stirred up!
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:12 pm

She said many times she thought you were taking about your dumb Trump book. Not a book of cafemom shit.
She lied.

I sent her both links and details.. weeks apart. She allowed me to talk about Poof months before it came out. In the group.. wow.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Carter admitted gs sent her links. You crotch lickers put too much trust in your leader. Lol
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Looks like you should have been more clear on what your book was about. This is some drama your stirred up!
I was very clear.

The description was shared, it said copy n paste, avi's posts, and screenshots of cafemom before the big Poof. I made approved posts about it with pictures..

And it went over well..
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Looks like you should have been more clear on what your book was about. This is some drama your stirred up!
Carter admitted she sent her links. She backtracked because she needs to people please her Facebook group
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:16 pm

I was very clear.

The description was shared, it said copy n paste, avi's posts, and screenshots of cafemom before the big Poof. I made approved posts about it with pictures..

And it went over well..
I don’t know if I would say it went over well. 😂
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Carter admitted gs sent her links. You crotch lickers put too much trust in your leader. Lol
We messaged back and forth. She happily said..sure.

Then she turned.

She knew what it was I told her and sent the front and back cover for both books on two separate occasions.
Locked Previous topicNext topic