I can't handle it

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s not my favorite, but I do like the movies.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 pm My family is watching star wars right now and uggh I can't stand it! I remember when I was 4 listening to George Lucas tell me all about the new book he was writing and thinking the story was weird. I wondered who would ever want to read this book. And here I am years later still not able to stand the star wars stories.
Am I alone in my hatred of star wars?
How did you know a George Lucas?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:55 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 pm My family is watching star wars right now and uggh I can't stand it! I remember when I was 4 listening to George Lucas tell me all about the new book he was writing and thinking the story was weird. I wondered who would ever want to read this book. And here I am years later still not able to stand the star wars stories.
Am I alone in my hatred of star wars?
How did you know a George Lucas?
My grandpa used to work on his limo and he would let my brother and I play in it while he told us stories. He was really nice and even as an extremely shy child I loved it when he came in. He was really nice to us.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love Star Wars. I grew up when the original movies came out, and dressed as Princess Leia for Halloween one year.

I love the music! My son has many Star Wars piano books, and I love hearing them.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not my thing.

I've never seen Star Wars or anything related.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm a SW junkie and have been since the very beginning. I was 2 when A New Hope came out and my brother was 11. He was obsessed with it so naturally, I became obsessed rather quickly. We had all the action figures, saw all the movies and now my girls love it as much as DH and I love it.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a Star Wars nut, especially the original trilogy. It's Star Trek that I can't get into.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

no
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

no
Locked Previous topicNext topic