Drivers rush to grab cash after armored car's door flies open on Georgia highway

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I saw this. Got to love the honesty of some people. It is nice to see that.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I don't know why those people even stopped, it's not like they're gonna be able to keep the money.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This happened on Tuesday. The police are using the video someone made on their phone to identify people through facial recognition and/or tag numbers. The police said they need to return the money before they find them. They interviewed a man on the news and he said he returned it because and I quote " My mama taught me better". LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic