MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:42 pm
admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:32 pm

w00p w00p

I got a $47 refund when I picked up my glasses yesterday. I’m not sure why but now my husband can shove it and stop giving me crap for spending so much on glasses lol!
Zenni Optical is my jam! OMG. If you have your script and know your measurements, you can get pairs for $6 on there! I have like 3 pairs just because I'm so prone to breaking them :lol:
I spent way more than I normally do, but I got sunglasses too! Plus my lenses are always expensive because I’m eyes suck. I use zenni for back up pairs for my daughter though because she’s a klutz!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:07 pm
admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:42 pm

I got a $47 refund when I picked up my glasses yesterday. I’m not sure why but now my husband can shove it and stop giving me crap for spending so much on glasses lol!
Zenni Optical is my jam! OMG. If you have your script and know your measurements, you can get pairs for $6 on there! I have like 3 pairs just because I'm so prone to breaking them :lol:
I spent way more than I normally do, but I got sunglasses too! Plus my lenses are always expensive because I’m eyes suck. I use zenni for back up pairs for my daughter though because she’s a klutz!
She is singing the song of my people. I fell out of a parked van once. Yep. Tried to get in, missed the handle grab and fell on my ass in front of my entire class.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:40 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:40 am

What do moderators do?
Make sure people don’t go bat shit crazy!!
8-)
How did you post a siggy?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Make sure people don’t go bat shit crazy!!
8-)
You go to your user control pannel (drop down box next to your name) then choose profile. On the left it says add signature or something. Then click on the insert image tab at the top (has a mountain on it) and post the copy image address between the brackets.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 pm
8-)
You go to your user control pannel (drop down box next to your name) then choose profile. On the left it says add signature or something. Then click on the insert image tab at the top (has a mountain on it) and post the copy image address between the brackets.
Let me see if I did it...I added one, lets see if it pops up
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Let me see if I did it...I added one, lets see if it pops up
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

All sounds good. Hope you don't mess with the colors, my eyes can't take it.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Mod action: Deleted shitpost. Keep nudity in NSFW group pls. Ask for the password if you want it.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Adding donation button to sidebar, for those who were interested. Not required (I will never require anyone to pay anything), but if people like this place and want to donate, they can. All proceeds will go to hosting/web development/site upgrades.

Bills/receipts will be available on request.
Locked Previous topicNext topic