#ImpeachTrumpNow Trends On Twitter: Americans Say President Committed 'Treason' by Saying He Would Take Foreign Informat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Supporting Trump and basing it on “the economy “ , for example, is so ridiculous.
His fans are so uninformed and gullible.
He said during his campaining that he loved the uneducated- it seems true even now
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm Supporting Trump and basing it on “the economy “ , for example, is so ridiculous.
He said during his campaining that he loved the uneducated- it seems true even now
If the economy isn’t important to you, than what is? Jobs? Strong military? Health benefits?

What is important to you when it comes to America’s strength and how is President Trump not providing that for you?
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm Supporting Trump and basing it on “the economy “ , for example, is so ridiculous.
Yes, Libby! By all means, educate and inform everyone! 😂
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Twitter ... seriously
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 pm Twitter ... seriously
It stopped trending hours ago.
Fizzled out like a fart in the wind.

But #Steele is still going strong.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

People need to get a handle on the definition of treason first off. If he said he would GIVE intel to foreigners, that would be expressing treasonous intent. If he actually GAVE information to foreigners, that would be committing treason.

When in history has ACCEPTING outside intel been considered treason? I'm sure our guys who served during WW2 and took in information from foreigners which helped our cause would be fascinated to learn of the new definition of treason.

Just because some nitwit makes something up and posts it on social media doesn't mean it's true.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How are they uninformed and gullible. Look at the numbers yourself and compare them to the years prior. There have been significant improvements. Those are facts. How are people who understand hard facts gullible?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:10 am
How are they uninformed and gullible. Look at the numbers yourself and compare them to the years prior. There have been significant improvements. Those are facts. How are people who understand hard facts gullible?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/busi ... y.amp.html

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/13/69419925 ... ed-to-fall

https://amp.businessinsider.com/women-a ... -list-2017

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-f ... lusion/amp

Here’s just a few articles that covers only a small part of the state of the presidency.
You do realize, don’t you, that Trump was handed a healthy economy when he took office in January 2017.
His latest Tariff debacle is threatening to seriously harm our economy, some of our industries and farmers across the nation .
Besides the financial issues, we have the facts that he has been rejecting our Allies, eliminating important safeguards and regulations that protect our environment and contributing to the highest national debt .in history.
I could continue on by mentioning the Mueller investigation which definitely did not clear him . It’s up to Congress to continue with what Mueller found and documented in order to charge and prosecute Trump.
... then there are all the pending lawsuits against him ... former students from the short-lived “ Trump University “... More than a dozen girls and women accusing him of sexual misconduct over several years time ...and former employees in the past who were not paid .... and his family investigated for tax fraud ...etc.
I suppose my reply which is based on facts will be rejected by you supporters and , like good little fans, you’ll yell “ fake news”.
But I tried.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:16 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm I dont understand why anybody would be willing to impeach Trump. The country is doing great. Do they hate this country so much they would be willing to sabotage it just because they personally dislike this president?
Omg
🙄
Trump supporters are so uninformed.
It’s just sad.
Well inform me , tell me how Trump supporters are uninformed. Convince me that he hasn't done good for the country, Tell me how democrat policies are better for the country. I'm open to listening.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 pm

No comment about what he said yesterday?
What ? That he would listen if a foreign government gave him information on another candidate? I don't think its that bad, its more believable than a candidate that would say "I won't listen and will immediately call the FBI"
its illegal
Is it? Even Mueller isn't sure....
As Special Counsel Robert Mueller noted in his report on Russian attempts to influence the 2016 presidential election, "No judicial decision has treated the voluntary provision of uncompensated opposition research or similar information as a thing of value that could amount to a contribution under campaign-finance law."
Locked Previous topicNext topic