Dr. Death in Dallas

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:09 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm Hate to say it but...Texas. Nuff said.
I just heard a story from a girl who’s mother died in California from a botched plastic surgery and the doc was the same way. Many deaths from just plastic surgery. The office was 4 blocks away from the hospital and she was flatlined for over 20min before they called an ambulance. And he kept practicing. This shit can happen anywhere.
Incredibly sad. I don't know why people don't research the doctors before having plastic surgery. Anything to save a buck I guess.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 pm Hate to say it but...Texas. Nuff said.
I just heard a story from a girl who’s mother died in California from a botched plastic surgery and the doc was the same way. Many deaths from just plastic surgery. The office was 4 blocks away from the hospital and she was flatlined for over 20min before they called an ambulance. And he kept practicing. This shit can happen anywhere.
Incredibly sad. I don't know why people don't research the doctors before having plastic surgery. Anything to save a buck I guess.
Yep, very sad. But it’s the same way with people voting. Most vote for the letter beside their name instead of the person and we end up with a bunch of whiny toddlers fighting back and forth wanting to be the “winner” instead of people who want to make this country the “winner”
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Yep, very sad. But it’s the same way with people voting. Most vote for the letter beside their name instead of the person and we end up with a bunch of whiny toddlers fighting back and forth wanting to be the “winner” instead of people who want to make this country the “winner”
What does that have to do with this topic? You alright?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:13 pm
Verrine wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm
Your state-ism is showing.

I think that there are deadly docs everywhere, not this extreme, but bad enough that they shouldn't be operating. We accept that there are bad lawyers, but we tend to think that all doctors are good.
LOL true. I lived there for a bit. Couldn't stand it. The state, unfortunately, is known for its ignorance. I am sure it happens elsewhere, its America. Oh, sorry..MURICA!
So get out.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:52 pm
Verrine wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm
Your state-ism is showing.

I think that there are deadly docs everywhere, not this extreme, but bad enough that they shouldn't be operating. We accept that there are bad lawyers, but we tend to think that all doctors are good.
LOL true. I lived there for a bit. Couldn't stand it. The state, unfortunately, is known for its ignorance. I am sure it happens elsewhere, its America. Oh, sorry..MURICA!
So get out.
Think you misread.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

So get out.
Think you misread.
How so? You mock the US so get the f**k out. Easy Peasy.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 pm

So get out.
Think you misread.
I don't live in the US. Chill out
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:56 pm
HanSolo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Think you misread.
I don't live in the US. Chill out
Then why are you always mocking it? Why are you so invested in being an American liberal show stander?
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm
Poietes wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm

What does that have to do with this topic? You alright?
We were talking about how people take the easy way out and don’t research important decisions with detrimental results. I was just giving another example. I apologize if I have offended or confused you in some way. I’m just fine thank you for asking.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The podcast is really, really good.
Locked Previous topicNext topic