Site May Go Down or Act Funny UPDATE

CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:11 am
CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:01 am
12skipafew wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:54 am

I’m not sure why you have to keep logging in unless you keep switching ip addresses. That can happen if you are mobile or connecting to multiple WiFi connections.
Nope, I mainly use my phone. A few times per week, it will have me login, then it will say the password isn’t correct, then I re-type the same one, and always check the “remember me” box. Then I get to do it all over again in a few days.
Phone providers use a dynamic IP address which means they change every now and then. That could be why it’s happening every few days. Mine changes on me every night so I have to log back in again around midnight. Some providers change more frequently than others but that would be why.
Ok, that’s helpful to know - thanks!
i rise.....
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It keeps logging me out. Never had that issue before.
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

👌
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thanks for the heads up.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thanks for the heads up.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You took the title away from every reply! I love you!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
This was actually the original board style we had. We made the option to change styles with a drop down menu because some people didn’t like it but it looks like we lost that ability for now.
🤓The Admin 🤓
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
I have to log in every time I use a different form of internet. So if I’m on data I have to log in, if I go home and am on my WiFi, I have to log in, gonto my kids and use their WiFi, log in. You get the idea.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can you make the notification and message icons larger?
Locked Previous topicNext topic