Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I chose useless shit today... been binge watching Handmaid's Tale all day #thestruggleisreal
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A healthy mix of productive and useless. I worked on my garden for a bit, then spent the rest of the day doing nothing.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I got up early and wanted to, but hubs went back to bed and I couldn't run the vacuum upstairs without waking him. So I Neflixed and crocheted. Netflix is now a verb!!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol. Sometimes!
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WE took a drive to an antique coop today, came home and did some stuff, now I'm being a lazy butt and watching a movie ('The Proposal')
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I chose useless. I hopped into my car and took a little road trip to nearby dairy/creamery. It was fun visiting all the farm animals and petting all the baby goats.

Topped off the day with a few organic dairy product purchases and a nice ice cream cone for myself.

Life is good.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 pm I got up early and wanted to, but hubs went back to bed and I couldn't run the vacuum upstairs without waking him. So I Neflixed and crocheted. Netflix is now a verb!!
I crochet too! What's on your hook? I'm currently making some market bags for a few craft shows I'm doing this year.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sort of lazy and sort of productive. Did dishes, did a bit of shopping, wrapped some meat for the freezer. Now surfing here, and pondering watching tv.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 670

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 pm I got up early and wanted to, but hubs went back to bed and I couldn't run the vacuum upstairs without waking him. So I Neflixed and crocheted. Netflix is now a verb!!
I crochet too! What's on your hook? I'm currently making some market bags for a few craft shows I'm doing this year.
I'm currently using an I/9 hook on some cotton yarn '10'. I found an easy pattern on Rivalry for an oval placemat that I'm adapting for a small rectangle, almost oval table that I'm lending to my daughter to take to her apartment for school this year to use as a bedside table.
Locked Previous topicNext topic