9 Days

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
Divamami
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Of school left. This is taking so freaking long to get this over with. I’m at the point that I don’t even want to send the kids anymore. If it wasn’t for kindergarten graduation and final grades not being in I think I would just keep them home. It’s been a really long year and I’m over it already.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol. I understand.
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Mine have been out for 6 days. It will fly by 😁
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine still have a month to go.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The benefits of homeschooling...we take breaks when we wish to do so. My youngest finished 4th grade in April so we are breaking until June 18th. My oldest started 7th grade in March ( my overacheiver..she finished 6th grade in about 6 months so she basically did 2 grades in 1 year). All of their friends were annoyed that they were finished with school and they still had 6 weeks left. Their friends got out on Friday and go back on July 30th.
I hope the next 9 days go by quickly for you!
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine have 12. I’m so ready.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it weren't for those damn class parties, my kids would not be at school this week. But they want to go to the parties and my kids teachers are everything. So I'm sending them.

I'm kind of tempted to "gift" my son's teacher a week of him not being there, though. He's a good kid but a handful.
RedBottoms

Unread post

We are done. Now summer starts. We have this week kinda free and then all the camps start next week. Band things for one son and dance intensive for another son. So still a lot of running around
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ours still have another 3 wks.
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Today was my kids last day but we didn't send them cause we're in the middle of moving as well
Locked Previous topicNext topic