Site May Go Down or Act Funny UPDATE

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you called that one correctly. I was surprised to see this up and running after last night. YAY.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:35 am you called that one correctly. I was surprised to see this up and running after last night. YAY.
Hopefully we won’t have anymore major outages 🤞🤞
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:44 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:13 pm
Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
This was actually the original board style we had. We made the option to change styles with a drop down menu because some people didn’t like it but it looks like we lost that ability for now.
I miss the pro silver. Hopefully you can get back the other options.
Drop down menu is back
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:16 pm I hope it comes back. 🙁
This layout is what made me wait so long to sign up. 😖

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:15 pm Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing. Love the new colors and layout. Is this all part of the migration? It looks more mobile friendly right now but I can’t wait to check it out on pc as well.
This was actually the original board style we had. We made the option to change styles with a drop down menu because some people didn’t like it but it looks like we lost that ability for now.
Drop down menu is back for now
🤓The Admin 🤓
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:29 pm
CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
I have to log in every time I use a different form of internet. So if I’m on data I have to log in, if I go home and am on my WiFi, I have to log in, gonto my kids and use their WiFi, log in. You get the idea.
Yeah, I get that. What I’m talking about is like this morning - I haven’t been anywhere in 24 hours, so I’ve been on the home wi-fi only. I had to log in again this morning after being on last night. And when I log in, I have to do it twice - it never accepts the first log in, yet always the second. It drives me nuts! I didn’t have to do this on CM, and I don’t have to on any other site. Why. WHY????!
i rise.....
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Drop down menu is back
🤩😁
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Drop down menu is back
🤩😁
Never mind, it’s gone again lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:00 pm
CreamTop wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am I couldn’t get on at all last night, but now I see why! Is this also why I keep having to log on? I tried to make a post about it last night, but no workee - it’s been happening for about a month, tho.
I have to log in every time I use a different form of internet. So if I’m on data I have to log in, if I go home and am on my WiFi, I have to log in, gonto my kids and use their WiFi, log in. You get the idea.
Yeah, I get that. What I’m talking about is like this morning - I haven’t been anywhere in 24 hours, so I’ve been on the home wi-fi only. I had to log in again this morning after being on last night. And when I log in, I have to do it twice - it never accepts the first log in, yet always the second. It drives me nuts! I didn’t have to do this on CM, and I don’t have to on any other site. Why. WHY????!
I know when my internet glitches, even if it’s for a brief second I have to login again. I I’ve tried to reply to a post and couldn’t cause it keptnwanting me to login, I finally figured my internet was being wonky.

But it could just be it’s you and this site is enjoying messing with you lol
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:06 pm
Poietes wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Drop down menu is back
🤩😁
Never mind, it’s gone again lol
lol I notice right after I posted. I responded in prosilver and when I hit submit it went back to the old way. I got a giggle out of it. lol
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
iluv2meow
Countess
Countess

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:00 pm
For fucks sakes this is a forum not a community site. I wish people would stop comparing Cafemom to other sites. Cafemom was custom built for the love of all F***ing holy. Just be happy you have a freaking forum.
F***ing meow this and meow that and - MEOW
Locked Previous topicNext topic