You Can Delete Your Own Account Now

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:22 am Probably so she can back track easier when she needs to.
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 pm Any news on when we can delete our own posts again?
Why though? I honestly don't understand why someone would post something they feel necessary to delete eventually.

Maybe I'm missing something..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 pm Any news on when we can delete our own posts again?
Why though? I honestly don't understand why someone would post something they feel necessary to delete eventually.

I've deleted pictures. And given events of past days I'm glad I did. They weren't even of people. It was a room. I've also deleted posts not thinking people screen shot them. Women be crazy.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ll be honest, this already happens but now I don’t have to manually deactivate an account. I get a lot of requests for account deletions so I added this for selfish reasons lol
stilltfez wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:37 am I hope this feature doesn't create a pattern of revolving doors. Don't like the attention you wanted, stomp stomp stomp .. delete account. Resurface a week later and get indignant because people actually read your words and remember them. Spew more. Get hurty. Stomp stomp stomp .. delete account. Resurface a week alter.

But me, I'm too old and grumpity for that crap. I'm not going anywhere and since I forget stuff half the time, I may just put more of my life up and treat you all like my personal post-it notes

(editing to say I know I spelled "later" wrong but now I thinkthe mistake works better anyway so I'm leaving it)
🤓The Admin 🤓
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If a person just wants to abandon their account without deleting then make a new one can they do that? A person just with multiple accounts on here in essence?
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ok
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, we allow multiple accounts in fact you can even use the same email address for more than one account.
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:01 am If a person just wants to abandon their account without deleting then make a new one can they do that? A person just with multiple accounts on here in essence?
🤓The Admin 🤓
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am I’ll be honest, this already happens but now I don’t have to manually deactivate an account. I get a lot of requests for account deletions so I added this for selfish reasons lol
stilltfez wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:37 am I hope this feature doesn't create a pattern of revolving doors. Don't like the attention you wanted, stomp stomp stomp .. delete account. Resurface a week later and get indignant because people actually read your words and remember them. Spew more. Get hurty. Stomp stomp stomp .. delete account. Resurface a week alter.

But me, I'm too old and grumpity for that crap. I'm not going anywhere and since I forget stuff half the time, I may just put more of my life up and treat you all like my personal post-it notes

(editing to say I know I spelled "later" wrong but now I thinkthe mistake works better anyway so I'm leaving it)
Pshh, a little less work for you. I totally get it! Lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:56 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:22 am Probably so she can back track easier when she needs to.

It's funny cuz it's true!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Not at all. It's even funnier that you don't get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:32 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Not at all. It's even funnier that you don't get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol. If you say so. Your innocent act doesn't work on everyone.
Locked Previous topicNext topic