Important: Site Will Be Disabled Around 12am Eastern

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank you for everything Skip. Hope it all goes smooth!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks, Skip. I just noticed this today. I wondered why the site didn’t come up yesterday.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thanks for all you do.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thanks for all the time and effort that you put into this site, Skip!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

thank you :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Skip, I just want to say THANK YOU for keeping this site going.

You never ask for donations. But I know you were up all last night working on this site! And so today, I will be making a small donation to the site. I hope it serves to show you just how much I appreciate every hour that you give to this site!

You are the best! Thanks for all you did last night and for how much you do every day![
/b]
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Damn! I just saw this. I was wondering why the site was giving me an error 500 (I think it was) all day yesterday. Thank you for all you do Skip!
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That explains why I haven't been able to get on the site. It was down for me on Mon as well as Tues.... I hope everything went smoothly, and is now running like a champ!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It did not go smoothly lol Some things may still be messed up but it will all be fixed.
29again wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:08 pm That explains why I haven't been able to get on the site. It was down for me on Mon as well as Tues.... I hope everything went smoothly, and is now running like a champ!
🤓The Admin 🤓
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I suspected as much, lol. I have full confidence that you will get everything back to "normal" for us!
12skipafew wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 pm It did not go smoothly lol Some things may still be messed up but it will all be fixed.
29again wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:08 pm That explains why I haven't been able to get on the site. It was down for me on Mon as well as Tues.... I hope everything went smoothly, and is now running like a champ!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic