Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know what "broadway Empire is, lol I mean the show Empire with Lucious and Cookie Lyon and their sons Andre, Jamal and HakeemImage
SeekingPeace wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:57 am When you say, "Empire" episodes, do you mean "Boardwalk Empire"?
And I started searching through Hallmark movies, too! LOL.
I was about to start watching, on Netflix, "Reign" again. And I had already watched all the seasons TWICE already! LOL
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:44 am I already watched all the Empire episodes...a few times each just worrying about CM closing, lol I also was watching my sappy hallmark movies repeatedly, lol If they sites hadn't been created....we ALL would have been royally lube free FUCKED, lol
SeekingPeace wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:23 am I would have (and WAS!) going nuts! I can't believe how attached I had become to CM. Never realized how much time I was spending on it until it wasn't there anymore! :(

So...to answer your question...NO! I can't imagine what it would have been like to have been without CM, MC, and ML for an entire week! I would have had to start watching Law and Order SVU re-runs! LOL!!!

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh! LOL I've never heard of this show either. But that guy on the far right is pretty good looking. BOARDWALK EMPIRE was an HBO series, I believe. I'd rather be on here than to be watching any TV, though. :) This place can get pretty entertaining.
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 am I don't know what "broadway Empire is, lol I mean the show Empire with Lucious and Cookie Lyon and their sons Andre, Jamal and HakeemImage
SeekingPeace wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:57 am When you say, "Empire" episodes, do you mean "Boardwalk Empire"?
And I started searching through Hallmark movies, too! LOL.
I was about to start watching, on Netflix, "Reign" again. And I had already watched all the seasons TWICE already! LOL
Sassy762 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:44 am I already watched all the Empire episodes...a few times each just worrying about CM closing, lol I also was watching my sappy hallmark movies repeatedly, lol If they sites hadn't been created....we ALL would have been royally lube free FUCKED, lol
Catching up
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I can't even get mine to work so I don't bother
Fly away like a bird
Locked Previous topicNext topic