Do you travel or host ..

Deleted User 172

Unread post

hugs wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 pm
hugs wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Awesome! Have you been on one before? Who all is going & where to?
Yes I've been on a solo cruise about 2 years ago. It was awesome.
In November it'll be me, my two boys and my parents going to Cozumel. I think we'll actually be on Cozumel on Thanksgiving. Its just a short 4 day cruise.
How fun! How old are your boys?
No doubt you will all love it!
14 and 6. They'll have a blast. I originally planned the cruise for just the 3 of us. Both boys have their own age group to hang out with. My 14 year old will be able to hang with other teens til 3am before they shut it down and send them back to the cabins. My 6 year old will have be able to have a day time kids group to play at and in cabin babysitting after hours. Since my parents are coming along and they go to bed early the 6 year old will probably stay with them at night while me and the 14 year old are out at night.
I'm planning an ancient ruins + beach time for our excursion in Cozumel.
We're all going to come back tanned and exhausted but with memories to last a lifetime.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 pm
hugs wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Yes I've been on a solo cruise about 2 years ago. It was awesome.
In November it'll be me, my two boys and my parents going to Cozumel. I think we'll actually be on Cozumel on Thanksgiving. Its just a short 4 day cruise.
How fun! How old are your boys?
No doubt you will all love it!
14 and 6. They'll have a blast. I originally planned the cruise for just the 3 of us. Both boys have their own age group to hang out with. My 14 year old will be able to hang with other teens til 3am before they shut it down and send them back to the cabins. My 6 year old will have be able to have a day time kids group to play at and in cabin babysitting after hours. Since my parents are coming along and they go to bed early the 6 year old will probably stay with them at night while me and the 14 year old are out at night.
I'm planning an ancient ruins + beach time for our excursion in Cozumel.
We're all going to come back tanned and exhausted but with memories to last a lifetime.
Your oldest is going to have a fabulous time! Staying up/out til that hour each night, LOL
Good thing it is only for 3/4 nights, LOL
Oh yes the best memories ever will be made for sure ;)
Locked Previous topicNext topic