Enter The Robbing Contest For A Chance To Win A Gift Card! viewtopic.php?f=77&t=22075&p=519197#p519197

What is the point?

Instead of hijacking posts with your arguments, take the fight to the fight corner.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm

Sounds too complicated for me but thanks for your hard work on the site.

12skipafew wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm
No, it’s a complicated extension that reconfigured how everything works so it’s all or nothing. Whenever there are any updates or any fixes I have to shut down the whole forum just so I can disable it because when it’s disabled all of the screen names show. There’s no way to mix anon with non anon capabilities unless it’s per user or per forum.
BionicBunny wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:06 pm
12skipafew wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:51 pm
We didn’t allow anonymous posts until people started making call out posts and fighting in Mom Confessions. Some of the anons weren’t in the middle of the fight but would have been outed if the post was moved. We felt that wouldn’t be fair to the people posting anonymously who were caught in the middle so I added the anonymous feature to Fight Corner.
Is there any way to move the posts and leave the anons as they were in the post before moved but have that anon option taken away as it’s moved in here? Nobody would be outed but if they want to continue they don’t have that option.?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fight Corner”