I officially can't wait for winter

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The other day, I read an article about how to cool your house down during the summer. It's #1 tip was to open all the doors and windows in the morning to "catch" the cool air.

LMFAO Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever heard?
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Catch the cool air? Hmm. Yeah. Won’t work here. It was 103 today here.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

LMAO. Which part of Texas is that in? I mean we live in Hell during the summer, maybe I can catch some of that winter air seeping in and just trap it.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How goes the cool air today?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:25 pm How goes the cool air today?
Right? I was freezing. I liked the 2 days of 60 degree weather we had. Yesterday, I realized it's the humidity that makes both cool and hot weather miserable.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:09 pm LMAO. Which part of Texas is that in? I mean we live in Hell during the summer, maybe I can catch some of that winter air seeping in and just trap it.
I'm in Houston. I don't think that article was written by a Texan. LOL
HeadacheD

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 pm The other day, I read an article about how to cool your house down during the summer. It's #1 tip was to open all the doors and windows in the morning to "catch" the cool air.

LMFAO Isn't that the funniest thing you've ever heard?
Huh, really funy. :lol:
Depends on location though.
Northern places could do such things, I suppose.
Locked Previous topicNext topic