Your music choices

Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Do you find yourself listening mostly to current day music/groups or do you prefer mostly listening to music from earlier years? What groups are your favorites?
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love 80's music. Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, etc.

I also love classical and Broadway.

Not a fan of most current music.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I listen to 80's, 90's, current, Broadway, classic rock, 50's, Christian...It depends on my mood.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm not very familiar with current music. Sometimes I'll have on the radio when I'm driving and a new song comes on that I enjoy, but mostly I like listening to music from previous periods. I mostly enjoy music from the 60's through the 90's. With each decade brings along good memories. The 60's lots of fun kiddie memories, the 70's tweens and teen years, 80's young adult years with college and career building and 90's motherhood years. I like a variety of different types of music: musicals, Reggae, Pop, Soul, Motown, Disco, Funk, Rock and Roll and more. I like so many different groups that the list would be sort of too long. lol I find myself listening to music daily and it makes my life sweeter.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Current music is mostly crap. I hate auto tune and I think you have no talent if you need it in your songs.
I'm more of a 80's heavy metal / Jrock kind of gal.

Except for Imagine Dragons... I really like Imagine Dragons.
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:49 am Current music is mostly crap. I hate auto tune and I think you have no talent if you need it in your songs.
I'm more of a 80's heavy metal / Jrock kind of gal.

Except for Imagine Dragons... I really like Imagine Dragons.
I don't usually like too much of the newer music. I do like Imagine Dragons too! :-)
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I love Bruno Mars, the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, and a few other, more current bands.

However, I prefer stuff from even before I was born...50's & 60's...and courtesy of watching "Mad Men," which introduced me to quite a bit of that music.

But overall, I am a classic rock/pop girl, and the 70's is my era I enjoy the best.

I also love classic Country but can't stand the newer stuff.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I can at least appreciate all kinds of music, but the music that gets me right <<<there>>> is music from 1985-1995. Big on the Power Ballads.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I prefer the oldies as compared to some music now :)
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Old post, but gonna chime in anyway -

I listen to a lot of different types of music. I love the stuff my parents listened to, the stuff that was big when I was in high school, stuff that was big through my early to mid twenties and, in rare occasions, something new. Most of the new music I listen to are bands that were around from my late teens and early twenties but are still making music up to recently (Gorillaz, Snoop, Linkin Park, Green Day, Muse, etc).

While I'm not a big fan of the stuff my daughter listens to, there are a few I've liked enough to put on my mp3 player.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic