Unread post

How old is your son?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1

Unread post

CrazyJenn wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:09 pm How old is your son?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If he's Caucasian do him a favor and talk him out of it. Unless he's got the proper hair texture my personal opinion is it's going to look awful. And I understand a lot of work and care goes into dreads. I could be wrong but it does not sound like you just put the wax in and leave it alone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:22 pm If he's Caucasian do him a favor and talk him out of it. Unless he's got the proper hair texture my personal opinion is it's going to look awful. And I understand a lot of work and care goes into dreads. I could be wrong but it does not sound like you just put the wax in and leave it alone.
He’s not Caucasian but isn’t 14 the time to look awful? And I’d pay someone to do it for him
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's also hard on his scalp.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 pm It's also hard on his scalp.
Huh?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:22 pm If he's Caucasian do him a favor and talk him out of it. Unless he's got the proper hair texture my personal opinion is it's going to look awful. And I understand a lot of work and care goes into dreads. I could be wrong but it does not sound like you just put the wax in and leave it alone.
He’s not Caucasian but isn’t 14 the time to look awful? And I’d pay someone to do it for him
I personally like dreads.
Make him pay for the special shampoo to wash them correctly.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm
I'm Caucasian but I think unless you have the right hair texture it just looks silly. If my son wanted to grow his hair out and do it by all means he could. I've just heard it's a commitment. Like you have to keep up the waxing at home for a while after the hairdresser does it. This is what I've read. I don't know I've never done it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic